Lysholm 3.3 Owners, Come In

D-MANN

Established Member
So does it clear with liner removed or are we talking altering the underside of the hood and k member spacers?

MurderedMach

Established Member
My installation guide says you have to remove hood liner but thats it. Of course Im just running their 4" Intake.

What size filters are you guys running?

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Go the other way. Those fuses pop ALL the time with that setup 80 pounders/e85/21+lbs. It's a PITA.

Split a 40amp and it'll definitely help, but those 80's are going to be one of your biggest limiting factors with E85. Sucks, though, that the next step up injector is around $750.

+1 On this setup. I was only at 21psi on a KB 2.2 and was running out of fuel and popping 40 amp fuses daily. Twin GTs, BAP, 2 fpdms.

Your gonna need more fuel. My fuel setup was just like yours and I was at 90% duty cycle at 19psi making 693. E85. Has a big hunger for fuel. I suggest you return style with dual 400s. Then spin that bad boy to 20-22psi. That will make 800rwhp.

Last edited:

Emwun Garand

Established Member
I have the following

Stock bottom end
3.3L
5" intake option
Fox Lake Stage III heads
Bullet custom grind blower cams
Kook's 1-7/8 headers, off road X, MAC 3"
E85

I made 741/637 on 19lbs with the 3.75" pulley in 112 degree heat.
Temps are cooler now and I put the 3.5" pulley on it. Going to re-dyno October 6th.

Emwun Garand

Established Member
It also rubs my hood, I have a UPR K-Member and control arms.
SkarareewSVT had the same blower/5" intake and his cleared. He had a MM K member.

I tried K member spacers but they made my steering shaft rub my headers. I have a flaming river shaft, not a stocker b/c the stock shaft rubbed my headers without spacers in. My only option is to swap to a MM k member, put the spacers in and switch back to stock steering shaft, or sell the blower and go turbo.

I chose option 3. Not that I'm unhappy with the blower, it's everything I thought it would be and more. It's a ****ing beast, makes amazing power, sounds bad ass, pulls hard as ****. I've just always wanted a turbo car.

http://youtu.be/X-B9vvL0Rok

Sounds good.

Last edited:

c_mart_28

Established Member
I wish I had a stock longblock with this blower to compare to.

If not, guess I'll be the guinea pig..

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Tuned in a week, doing stock upper with 4lb lower on e85, fore 1200hp return fuel system, with 105lb injectors, 5in intake with vmp hpx maf.

c_mart_28

Established Member
I went ahead and went to the 105's also.

If nothing else, they provide breathing room. You can support around 700rwhp on 80's, it's just that it takes 90's percent duty cycle on them to make it happen.

Last edited:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
I too have a 3.3L Lysholm that isn't installed yet. I'm curious to see your results!

Users who are viewing this thread