Lysholm 3.3 Owners, Come In

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Me too.

Did you have to run a smaller aux idler pulley? I figured the 100mm would be almost touching the 4.25 pulley

Yes, the kit includes a smaller idler, if you look at the pics and vids you'll see it. It is black vs my blue Billet flow idlers. Sucked to have to miss match, but its all about function!

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Awesome, you doing e85 also?

No, I'll be running 110. My tuner doesn't tune for E85. I know the benefits of it, but I "believe" there are some issues controlling the octane levels in terms of it not being regulated properly.

I don't have long tubes for the time being either...but I'll lean on the tune for sure...tons of timing. It will be on murder.

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
No, I'll be running 110. My tuner doesn't tune for E85. I know the benefits of it, but I "believe" there are some issues controlling the octane levels in terms of it not being regulated properly.

I don't have long tubes for the time being either...but I'll lean on the tune for sure...tons of timing. It will be on murder.

Hahahaha, awesome... Yeh the race gas is too rich for me! Lol

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Just a teaser.... Lol, I'll make a full post later today!

utf-8BaW1hZ2VqcGVnXzJfODYuanBn.jpg

c_mart_28

Established Member
Well, threw my car on the dyno at Karl Performance here in Des Moines. Only making 21-22 psi for some reason (guessing it is boost bypass related..) made 681/644 on e85. Not bad for the boost level I don't think. Pullied for 25-26 psi so once I get that figured out, my setup should make some good numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread