**Killer Chiller Group Buy**

Outonyou

Established Member
NO.. I actually canceled my order yesterday. I too felt like I was getting a bit of the run around. Joe told me that he was waiting on parts from his outside supplier but he had them in stock finally, and my kit was ready to ship. Only reason why I canceled is I bought a turbo kit.
So am I the only one who hasn't gotten their kit? I'm done with excuses and just want what I ordered and yes I've sent a follow up email as well.

Was told last time I talked with Joe he was getting parts in that day and it would ship then or if the parts didn't come in that day they would be in the next day and it would still ship that day as well. That's been about a month ago.

This GB was over in October and I missed my installation appointment on Dec. 5th. Talk about frustrating and I've pushed these things for years and he knows this as well.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member

Agreed I just want what I ordered or I'm going to just cancel. If it was Summer now I'd have already cancelled my order. I need on of those too because even on the street my VMP TVS is pullied with a 3.0/6lb lower combo so it likes to build some heat.

NO.. I actually canceled my order yesterday. I too felt like I was getting a bit of the run around. Joe told me that he was waiting on parts from his outside supplier but he had them in stock finally, and my kit was ready to ship. Only reason why I canceled is I bought a turbo kit.

Well at least I'm not the only one to feel this way. He seems to be a good guy but I don't know what has happened. One of the times we talked on the phone about this we talked for close to 30 minutes.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Agreed I just want what I ordered or I'm going to just cancel. If it was Summer now I'd have already cancelled my order. I need on of those too because even on the street my VMP TVS is pullied with a 3.0/6lb lower combo so it likes to build some heat.

Well at least I'm not the only one to feel this way. He seems to be a good guy but I don't know what has happened. One of the times we talked on the phone about this we talked for close to 30 minutes.
Brian, when was the last time you talked to Joe.
Has anyone sent money and not received their stuff?

cj428mach

Established Member
This happened to me on the group buy before this one.

I was informed that he didn't have 1 or 2 of the parts when I placed the order and that he would have them in a week or so and ship the kit out. It was fine because I wasn't planning to install it immediately anyways.

After a month went by I called Joe to see what was up and I got a story about a family death and that I would have my kit shipped out by the next day. Another week plus went by and still no kit had shown up. It was at this time I determined that I really didn't want to do business with him, so I sent him a PM telling him to cancel my order. I never got billed for anything and with so many people buying his stuff I figured there wasn't a reason to make a fuss over it.

If people ended up getting screwed out of their money, I'll have wished that I did post about it before.

Last edited:

bubblehead93

Established Member
I have had little success talking with Joe via email... however, whenever I call him, he has been very responsive... he just shipped a second solenoid valve ($50 item) for my drag kit because the first one, drop shipped from the manufacturer still has not arrived, nice guy, standup guy, I think a bit disorganized, and just based on the lack of email responses, I think not a social media heavy guy... but good old fashioned phone calls has worked for me... I'm just waiting on the solenoid valve so I can terminate the last few hoses, otherwise, it is all installed...

In this age of virtual shopping carts, paypal, and such, business with Joe may be frustrating, but I have had success via phone and the product is all quality stuff and you could assemble the whole thing just by the notes they write in sharpie on each parts bag... it is worth the wait...

r/
Andy

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I'm finished waiting patiently.

Please cancel my order when you see this. I no longer want this part on my car.

Thanks,
Brian/Posi

Users who are viewing this thread