**Killer Chiller Group Buy**

jlyle80

Established Member
Holy smokes what a difference in temp! I can't wait to get mine put on. Has anyone received their kit or have had the kit shipped yet?

Last edited:

Outonyou

Established Member
I called and talked to Joe last week and he informed me that the kits were being welded up and will be shipped out shortly... To be honest I was expecting the kits to be in stock and ready to go.

I'D WIN

Established Member
Are there any benefits of running this system in the colder winter months? Or is unnecessary?

Outonyou

Established Member
Are there any benefits of running this system in the colder winter months? Or is unnecessary?

I wouldn't think that there would be much benefit running the KC in the colder months as the ambient air temp would do basically what the KC would be doing.

John M

Blue Oval
Established Member
ill let you know Monday just to make sure and ill do the standard gen 3 kit and thanks for the good deal

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I wouldn't think that there would be much benefit running the KC in the colder months as the ambient air temp would do basically what the KC would be doing.

I'm probably going to keep my dual pass heat exchanger but put it on a valve so I can turn off the K/C on cooler days. I'm not one of the ones after 45* temps. I just want to make sure my car doesn't pull timing.

Outonyou

Established Member
I'm probably going to keep my dual pass heat exchanger but put it on a valve so I can turn off the K/C on cooler days. I'm not one of the ones after 45* temps. I just want to make sure my car doesn't pull timing.

I agree with you 100%. My post was supposed to say "Would NOT". I too will be keeping my dual pass heat exchanger.

bubblehead93

Established Member
Joe is a good guy, just give him a call... don't think he is really an email/social media guy, but he is a straight shooter... I finally gave him a call, my kit shipped, should get it today... when I called, he was upfront, found my invoice and shipping information... anyways, I know we get used to PMs, and forum posts or email, but sometimes, the simple phone call and a conversation gets it done... glad I called...

r/
Andy

Outonyou

Established Member
I too called and talked to Joe. He told me that he had experienced a unforeseen shortage of parts from one of his suppliers. Joe was very apologetic and He reassured me that my kit, as well as others were going out this week and I should have it by Friday. He didn't bs me or give me a song and a dance.

bubblehead93

Established Member
got the kit yesterday, in my case, the solenoid valve for the drag kit shipped separately, I really like the new gen KC relative to the pictures I have seen of the older ones... TXV valve versus an expansion block... should make the whole thing very efficient... car is up in the air, getting to it...

I'll snap a few pictures as the kit is currently different in a few particulars from the one referenced in the install instructions...

r/
Andy

Outonyou

Established Member
Congratulations on receiving your kit. Now I'm REALLY like a kid in a candy store waiting on mine to come in. Good luck with your install. Any pointers will be appreciated bro.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
So am I the only one who hasn't gotten their kit? I'm done with excuses and just want what I ordered and yes I've sent a follow up email as well.

Was told last time I talked with Joe he was getting parts in that day and it would ship then or if the parts didn't come in that day they would be in the next day and it would still ship that day as well. That's been about a month ago.

This GB was over in October and I missed my installation appointment on Dec. 5th. Talk about frustrating and I've pushed these things for years and he knows this as well.

oldstv

Established Member
Premium Member
So am I the only one who hasn't gotten their kit? I'm done with excuses and just want what I ordered and yes I've sent a follow up email as well.

Was told last time I talked with Joe he was getting parts in that day and it would ship then or if the parts didn't come in that day they would be in the next day and it would still ship that day as well. That's been about a month ago.

This GB was over in October and I missed my installation appointment on Dec. 5th. Talk about frustrating and I've pushed these things for years and he knows this as well.

Hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread