**Killer Chiller Group Buy**

J.Kincaid

Established Member
Basically I want the gen 3 Kit. I sent you an email earlier today but left out my shipping info. When your ready I can resend the email with everything.

My question is I am interested in the valve kit. What all is included in the kit and how much? I want the kit without the electronic valve as I want to put a manual valve.

The bypass valve comes with the fittings, clamps, hose and the Y. We're going to start shipping these kits out tomorrow, so email us your info as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Email Sent. Thanks Joe

Answering your PM now.

Outonyou

Established Member
Joe, Im confused. Do you want us to email your site or give you all of the info via a Pm here on svtp? I sent My email yesterday to your Website.

bubblehead93

Established Member
Joe,

Was on travel and out of comms most of last week... saw you are moving towards payment and shipping, shot you a PM and email with billing and shipping addresses, how do you want to handle the CC info, PAYPAL, etc... thanks head of time... so tired of spending so much times between runs cooling off a heat soaked car...

r/
Andy

jlyle80

Established Member
Is this deal still on? I was on the list before deadline, emailing back and forth with Joe, now I haven't heard anything back after 3 emails since Thursday. Anybody have their kit shipped yet?

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Is this deal still on? I was on the list before deadline, emailing back and forth with Joe, now I haven't heard anything back after 3 emails since Thursday. Anybody have their kit shipped yet?

Joe mentioned that he would extend it if needed. I think he's just busy at the moment. I have been trying to get ahold of him since last week as well. I'm sure he'll come around soon.

J.Kincaid

Established Member
Hey everyone I was out for almost a week, and when I got back I learned that we were having problems with our server and not getting some of our emails.

We're ready to send these kits out but due to the email issues I would ask that you please re-email us your shipping info and a contact number.

I will try to get a hold of everyone this Monday, and get these kits out.

Thanks again, and sorry for the confusion,
Joe

jlyle80

Established Member
The owner hasn't even posted on here since the 15th, let alone respond to any emails. Which sucks because this was a great deal too. Looks like afco h/e and meth injection is the new route I will be going.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
H
Hey everyone I was out for almost a week, and when I got back I learned that we were having problems with our server and not getting some of our emails.

We're ready to send these kits out but due to the email issues I would ask that you please re-email us your shipping info and a contact number.

I will try to get a hold of everyone this Monday, and get these kits out.

Thanks again, and sorry for the confusion,
Joe

Joe no worries. Thanks for getting back with us. I just resent my email

Troy

J.Kincaid

Established Member
[youtube_browser]zadnsPAcvNE[/youtube_browser]

We went to the track with our Shelby last weekend. Before the KC we saw charge temps of about 164-165 going thru the traps. This was with the stock HE, and with a total of 1.25 gallons of IC fluid.

We're running a VMP gen-2 TVS supercharger kit with a 2.4 upper and a 15% over drive balancer...that's pullied for 23.5 lbs of boost, so it generates a lot of heat.

After the KC install and with an extra gallon of IC fluid in reserve, we saw our best temps of 96 degrees going thru the traps. We found that if you idle too long before staging, the intake temps will be elevated and impact your downstream temps. Of course if you have a cold air intake in the fender then this will be a non issue.

We dropped charge temps by over 65 degrees, and picked up 5 MPH thru the 1320!

Users who are viewing this thread