- Last Activity:
- Jul 14, 2019
- Jun 25, 2007
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Member, from Albuquerque
- J.Kincaid was last seen:
- Jul 14, 2019
- Real Name:
- No - Please keep ON word links
- Auto link word in user's posts?:
- Yes - Please feel free to link words in the posts I make.
- 1/8 Mile ET:
- 1/8 Mile MPH:
- 1/4 Mile ET:
- 1/4 Mile MPH:
1) takes advantage of your A/C to provide you with ice cold intercooler fluid.
2) prevents power fade and timing retard due to IC heat soak.
3) Allows you to run more boost & timing on pump gas.
4) Slightly increases supercharger efficiency.
If you get aggravated from the loss of power after a couple of good romps, then try the KC. It's like driving around in late fall/early winter all year round!
If you're comfortable with hand tools, you should be able to install this kit in 4-6 hours. The KC was designed for the do-it-yourselfer.
You can run this kit even if it's cold out, just turn your climate controls to defrost/mix, and you'll have hot air inside the cab and ICE cold intercooler fluid!
KC kits available for all mustangs and ford trucks. we also make kits for most ford vehicles equipped with an air to water intercooler.
Videos of KC in action
Drag kits now available! – Switch from in-cab/charge cooling, to charge cooling (only).
No dripping at the track - it's also 10-15 degrees colder than the base kit!
Our e-mail > [email protected]
Our website > www.killerchiller.com
If you'd like to speak with me > 505-275-2665