Jessica Barton Supra Stolen

NinjaBum

Established Member
When did she get a GTR? I saw her a couple weeks ago, and I don't think she mentioned that. I was a bit tipsy by that point but I think I would have remembered.

I wouldn't mention it to some drunk guy watching me mop the floor through my kitchen window either.

BlownAway05

Established Member
I wouldn't mention it to some drunk guy watching me mop the floor through my kitchen window either.

LOL, you act like you wouldn't watch her mop the floor! I've known Jessica for a while, her sister even longer. My GF has done modeling with Jessica.

RussZTT

Established Member
When did she get a GTR? I saw her a couple weeks ago, and I don't think she mentioned that. I was a bit tipsy by that point but I think I would have remembered.
I'm not sure. I noticed it in the parking lot but didn't know she was driving it until she left and everyone was talking about it. She also didn't mention it either. This was the first time I met her. Hell, I was sitting right next to her on the couch not knowing who she even was. :lol:

dutch

LOL Europe
Established Member
I have the flue, and because of these comments, I'm currently pushing my lungs back in my body. THANKS!

oilspill

Established Member
I heard that randall raines was spotted somewhere in florida...something about his little brother screwing up a big heist for some russian...i wonder if he had anything to do with this

Honaker10

OLD MAN STATUS
Established Member

I believe she got it in the spring 2012. Not real sure but I know it was before mustang week because I asked her where it was LOL

Kevins89notch

Established Member
That has to be a joke.. nobody is that dumb... lol

IF someone posted that as a joke, then that's just F'd up

It was posted 2 days before her car was stolen. I feel bad for that guy though. He probably has the cops at his door already thanks to "internet detectives."

Poppacapp

Established Member
Meh..she's not THAT hot...mediocre at best. Sweet Supra though.

gt347mustang

Established Member
Meh..she's not THAT hot...mediocre at best. Sweet Supra though.

25957586.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread