Jessica Barton Supra Stolen

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Any info on where and how it was stolen? Anyway, this car may have already left the US soil.

Says it was stolen from the Waterford Lakes area, which is where her boyfriend lives. I was actually over at his place a couple years back. It's a condo/townhome, so almost like apartment complex parking. When I pulled in, Jessica's supra was right there parked next to his white supra.

Anyone with a tow truck could have grabbed it in seconds.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
Says it was stolen from the Waterford Lakes area, which is where her boyfriend lives. I was actually over at his place a couple years back. It's a condo/townhome, so almost like apartment complex parking. When I pulled in, Jessica's supra was right there parked next to his white supra.

Anyone with a tow truck could have grabbed it in seconds.

Repoman or Insurance job?? :shrug:

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Just saw on a comment on instagram that someone saw it on a white trailer in the Kissimmee area. Hope whoever it was is serious and they get it worked out

flS/R

Established Member
whoever stole it is probably sniffing the seats right now

Jessica+Barton+Supra.jpg

or

dreaming of painting it like this

1994_toyota_supra_fast_and_furious.jpg

having a car like this stolen sucks. I hope they catch Grant and throw the book at him this time

BlownAway05

Established Member
I'm sure her Supra is paid off. She hung out with us few months back here in Jax and she was driving her new GTR.

When did she get a GTR? I saw her a couple weeks ago, and I don't think she mentioned that. I was a bit tipsy by that point but I think I would have remembered.

Users who are viewing this thread