Jessica Barton Supra Stolen

canibus

Established Member
Hybred,

You're cut from a different cloth. I wish girls would truly work at "girl power" instead of half ass represent it. I've met few like you, and one thousand fold the other direction. It's simply nature. Id say 50% of girls work enough to keep a steady household, with the male being the majority provider, most being average pretty. 35% are fatties, who end up with bigger losers than them and as a unit stick it to the taxpayers for section 8. 10% are very attractive girls who either gold dig or score big by their looks and you would fall in the 5% of girls who are educated, well payed and a looker to top it off. I'd put Barton on the 10%, and she's actually lucky the mustang community nut hugs her because let's face it, paper bag all day. Long as she keeps those legs toned and spread for us to see, she'll be doing just fine. As far as people bashing her for taking donations, I don't see how that's her fault. She's a waitress at a strip club, that's what they do. Blame the idiots who are giving her the money. Tracy at the rhino says I make her wet, if I was as stupid as those guys, Tracy would've had me in bankruptcy twice by now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sorry, this is too fishy. This stuff was basically in plain sight and it was chopped at a house without a garage?

If anyone believes this, I have beachfront property on the moon I will sell you at a great price.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I have NOT kept up with this thread but she claimed in one article I read that the car had hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts on it. I find that a bit tough on the beliveablity factor

Planter

Banned
I have NOT kept up with this thread but she claimed in one article I read that the car had hundreds of thousands of dollars in parts on it. I find that a bit tough on the beliveablity factor

maybe how much she's invested in it since she had the car, but I doubt there was a 100K in parts on it when it was stolen.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I doubt it. she may have had a lot of cash tied up in it but I seriously doubt she has ever spent multiple hundreds of thousands on it.

maybe how much she's invested in it since she had the car, but I doubt there was a 100K in parts on it when it was stolen.

Sly Fox

Established Member

I don't doubt it at all. The best of the best 2jz parts are astronomically expensive. A guy locally is building one that should put down 1000hp and he is at about 60k in just parts. That's no motek, no 8.5 cert, cage, smaller turbo, and less fuel system. I highly doubt it was much higher than 100k but definitely possible that the car(not her) had that much in it.

Glad to hear they found the car. All of you asses claiming it was an insurance scam should shut your mouths and not jump to conclusions. Just because it was 10 mins away from her house doesn't mean anything, except that the thieves had probably been scoping it out for awhile now since it was a close target for them.

leo2hot4tv

Established Member

She might have been including the cost of the car.

gt347mustang

Established Member
She might have been including the cost of the car.

She's gone through many many iterations on the car. If you add up all the retail on all the parts that have ever been on the car i bet it would eclipse 100k.

To duplicate the car wouldn't cost 100k tho.

Users who are viewing this thread