25957586.jpg

Lol :lol:

I guess i forgot to put /sarcasm/ in the post

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Some nudez might help us find her car.

do u know what GOOGLE is:beer:

There is some talk the car was hurt INSURANCE perhaps but u would think she could smile by a sign of any company and get what ever parts she would need for free plus she has money so I think those rumors are false the FACT that thing is parked out and not garaged that is mind boggling

Last edited:

CM5878

Established Member
You would think that with a car like that, with so much money dumped into it, there would at least be some sort of security or theft deterrant

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Somethings a little strange about it. Why would you leave a car like that outside a townhouse/apartment. That's fairly opportunistic for any one with a good snatch truck.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Says it was stolen from the Waterford Lakes area, which is where her boyfriend lives. I was actually over at his place a couple years back. It's a condo/townhome, so almost like apartment complex parking. When I pulled in, Jessica's supra was right there parked next to his white supra.

Anyone with a tow truck could have grabbed it in seconds.

You would think that with a car like that, with so much money dumped into it, there would at least be some sort of security or theft deterrant

and not parked in an open parking garage in a condo :shrug::shrug:

it could be in a container but not likely on a ship yet. they dont move through that fast unless they're "connected" at the port. my gf does this for living (catch stolen cars being shipped out). a lot of cars that are stolen from across the country to be shipped internationally are often shipped out of LA. plenty are transported from FL all the way to LA. LBC and LA ports are the top 2 busiest shipping ports in the US. which means its easier to conceal a stolen car since they cant possibly check every container.
Top 10 Busiest Ports in the United States

if theyre hiding it they'll stick it in a container and put on the shipping manifest household goods or purses or something. if theyre not hiding it, they'll have forged paperwork (usually doesnt work).

if i had a car like that with that much time and labor involved id have a GPS tracking device on it. theyve found stolen cars inside containers like that before. usually on high end/exotic cars.

i would be more likely that it would be chopped up and parted out. way less "risk" (of losing the car to discovery by LE) that way.

hopefully its insured. a lot of times people dont even insure cars like that :shrug:

of course there will be wide speculation of insurance fraud. it happens all the time and the insurance company will investigate into it as much as they can.

if you're bored with your race car and nobody wants to give you $150k for it, just do an insurance job. collect the insurance $ and sell the parts quietly on the side. ive known a few people who have done this. and i know a few people who did this and got caught :uh oh:

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
There's no way they're stupid enough to keep or part out the car in the US. But if they do, good lmao, everyone knows of the supra and it's setup. Boy would Lojack come in handy right now....

Kevins89notch

Established Member
and not parked in an open parking garage in a condo :shrug::shrug:

Look at the time, 10pm-4am. They could have gone to dinner, and then back to his place at 10pm, with her driving. She sticks around to watch a movie, have a couple drinks and get a little ass before bouncing out around 4...when she finds her car gone.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
There's no way they're stupid enough to keep or part out the car in the US. But if they do, good lmao, everyone knows of the supra and it's setup.

I don't know supras at all, but if a thief had a vin tag from a wrecked supra, could they reattach it to this car? Then you just install a new body kit, paint, wheels, intake, turbo, maybe some gauges, and it's a new car no one knows.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Brian Earl Spilner needed the parts to build Dominic Toretto a 10-second car...

Check out in California...:-D

Seriously though, that sucks to hear and I hope that they find it! However, as others have said, it's probably headed to S. America by now...:(

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
She needs to pay the GTR somehow right?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Look at the time, 10pm-4am. They could have gone to dinner, and then back to his place at 10pm, with her driving. She sticks around to watch a movie, have a couple drinks and get a little ass before bouncing out around 4...when she finds her car gone.

you could be right, but it doesnt seem to be the kind of car that you really drive around in.

I don't know supras at all, but if a thief had a vin tag from a wrecked supra, could they reattach it to this car? Then you just install a new body kit, paint, wheels, intake, turbo, maybe some gauges, and it's a new car no one knows.

definitely.

as for parting out and being a well known car, im sure there are plenty of shady supra owners who would love to get their hands on those parts (and hers! lol) and would keep their mouth shut.

Users who are viewing this thread