"It's just a Mustang."

cobra_mer

Established Member
How does everyone react when they get the "Its just a Mustang" comment? When I first hear this I :dw: followed by :nonono:.

A coworker didn't understand why I did not want to leave it in long term airport parking while gone on a business trip. I didn't want to leave it out in the weather, or open to theft/vandalism. I got the "why its just a Mustang" comment after voicing my concerns.

selbyvince

Established Member
lol some people just dont understand... should of asked what his most prized possession is and if he would leave it out in the elements and open with opportunity to lose it for a period of time, because its just a _____ ya know, my luck hed say his house or something lol

cobra_mer

Established Member
If its just a mustang then these women are the same.

images

images

Because afterall they are just women. :beer:

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
And your the typical "Mustang" owner that gives the rest of us a bad name. Get off your high horse.

Hail the almighty Cobra owner! For his shit is the best there ever was.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
Well being born and raised a Chevy guy I try not to admit that I drive a Mustang, so when people tell me "Nice Mustang!" I reply, "It's not a Mustang, It's a Cobra" lol....

cobra_mer

Established Member
And your the typical "Mustang" owner that gives the rest of us a bad name. Get off your high horse.

Hail the almighty Cobra owner! For his shit is the best there ever was.

This would only be the case if I :burn: the guy.

But I didn't want to put forth the effort of getting off my high horse :rollseyes

Last edited:

GodStang

Established Member
It is just a Mustang but I would not leave any car over the value of $1000 at the airport.

When people ask I say it is just a Mustang. They do no need to know it is a blown 302 that is cammed. I am not swinging dicks with everyone I meet. If they want to know more they will ask.

Last edited:

SpectorV

Established Member
anything in this world is "Its just a (x)" unless someone cares about it.... fine someone they love that you dont care about and tell them to put it out in the weather for a week....

SVT GT

Established Member
First its a Mustang then its a Cobra. Ford put out Cobras back in 62 to 68 and they were called AC (Shelby) Cobras. [ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC_Cobra]AC Cobra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]
Of course there was also the Shelby GT350 and GT500's, but were these titled from Ford Cobras? I thought they were titled that from the buyers because of the Cobra emblem on the side. Oh No! the first fobra!!! lol. After that Ford has been putting out Mustang Cobras on and off since then, so don't get yourself riled up if someone says nice Mustang :-D. If I am mistaken then please feel free to correct :beer: I will say though, that when I had mine I got over it when people called it a Mustang and I just added that it was a Cobra.

Last edited:

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
when i go to the dragstrip and fill out the race card, i write "Ford Mustang". The announcer says ford mustang cobra when i pull up to the starting line.

No one can really deny that they are something a little more special than ordinary. We have our own section in this forum for shit sake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread