Issue with Rick @ Amazon Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
I never had good luck with ATS to begin with either. After trying to get email order tunes from them for a month with each one getting worse I switched to a different tuner who knocked out a great email tune in two hours!!

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
I've heard Amazon was a joke, but after reading some of the comments on how they run their business...I now firmly believe everything I was originally told. I don't understand how people who "own" a business operate it like a teenager borrowing money from a buddy.

04Cobra23

Twin Screwed
Established Member
He was paid when the customer gave me the money. It was not a year. The motor was back in less then 3 months. When the motor was done and the customer was back in town he paid me and chuck was sent the money.

Rick

Wait...What?? Are you serious? Maybe you should get rid of some of those cars you have (as stated by another member) if you cannot afford to shell out the money until a customer pays you. This is unreal, what bad business practice, especially at a time like this! This person sent you parts on good faith, he waited over a year, had to call you out on here, all this other crap and you still wanted him to send the other intake back before you sent him the correct one. Wow.. brotha...you guys have ALOT to learn! This is why I only use HBH.

rust0r

Established Member
He was paid when the customer gave me the money. It was not a year. The motor was back in less then 3 months. When the motor was done and the customer was back in town he paid me and chuck was sent the money.

Rick

So I'm guessing you gave Chuck a portion of your profits from the customer, seeing as Chuck financed some of the build for several months...right ?

CobraMac

Established Member
no offense OP, but if you were the one on the up & up, why would you wait 1 1/2 years for resolution over something like this?

I've seen these things taken care of in less than a month, "friendly" relationship or not.

I just sold parts to a guy in canada. He was e-mailed pictures of product in box unwrapped, wrapped, then packaged, then box sealed and labeled. When he receives it, everything will match and there will be no problems...

I mean seriously, 1 1/2 years to start this complaint publicly??? Definately seems like your money issues are the real reason for this...

If you would read the whole thread you would see that obviously he has been trying to get back that money.

Also, when financial hardships, most people would like money they are owed...that's a given...but the OP has been trying for 1.5 years to get this money.

And now I have another vendor who I know I will NEVER do business with and will make sure the other hundreds of friends I have in the mustang community ever do either. Sucks that a $400 issue you didn't want to resolve has probably lost you now tens of thousands of dollars in sales.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
dmgctrl.jpg

Defknotzero

Established Member
Wow. Just wow. There are very few shops I would let touch my mustangs and I must say Amazon is no longer on that list.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Hope that every one gets what they need so Black2000GT can finish paying for his girls dogs boobjob. :)

brisk_tea

Established Member
OP... You probably should have left this part out.. Looks like you're fishing to collect $$ from people to pay your vet bill. I won't doubt any of what was said thru the 7 pages but to say you sat on this for a year and a half and now blowing the whistle because you need $$ isn't the right way to go about it.

I've got another vendor from another forum that owes me $50 on some go-fast goodies I got for my truck, but I'm being the lazy one not calling him to get it back.. Oh well. I won't go broke and it was just a verbal agreement on price discount. I'm not heartbroken over it.

Hope all gets resolved!

At least someone got my point for my post...

You are all acting like the guy ordered from them, and was screwed over, this was a personal deal on the side...

And yes, crappy businesses are taken care of by word of mouth accordingly... Anyone remember Excessive Motorsports back in the day in MMFF with 2 pages for their ad? They weren't good vendors, screwed people over and kicked out of mag accordingly. If Amazon is really a problem, then they would obviously suffer the same fate.

Coiled03

Established Member
Damn....and I was just thinking about calling these guys for a new tune. So much for that.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It looks like an accord has been reached by the parties involved, and this thread is now starting to just turn into vendor bashing. If either of the parties feel they have something they want to add send me a pm and I'll reopen the thread so you can post it. We'd appreciate an update once all the shipping back and forth takes place.

2000BlackGT

Established Member
Here's my update:

I want to thank the SVTP community for being so supportive of me. I also wanted to thank Rick and Linn for following through with the deal. This was a long road to get here but I am very pleased that we were all able to come to an agreement.

Rick and Linn shipped me a cobra intake upper on 1/08/10 by UPS Ground with a tracking number of: 1Z0EY434A844211919.
I received the intake on 1/15/10. I took a picture of both upper intakes I had. Here is the picture:
UpperIntakes.jpg

We started having crazy storms and our power was out for 2 days but I was able to get out the Marauder upper to Amazon on Tuesday, 1/19/10. I sent it via FedEx Ground with a tracking number of 484982810000532. It arrived today 1/26/10 at 9:57 AM signed for by Linn.

This should close the door on the issue. Once again, thanks everyone for your help and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread