Issue with Rick @ Amazon Racing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dane

Established Member
I will not forget this thread, being self employed that is not the way to do business, thanks OP for making this public. Good luck, hope you get your parts.

Common

Established Member
I understand that times might be rough for everyone around but $400 isn't worth even a chink on your reputation armor.

brisk_tea

Established Member
no offense OP, but if you were the one on the up & up, why would you wait 1 1/2 years for resolution over something like this?

I've seen these things taken care of in less than a month, "friendly" relationship or not.

I just sold parts to a guy in canada. He was e-mailed pictures of product in box unwrapped, wrapped, then packaged, then box sealed and labeled. When he receives it, everything will match and there will be no problems...

I mean seriously, 1 1/2 years to start this complaint publicly??? Definately seems like your money issues are the real reason for this...

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
He did it because he thought they had a better friendship than they really did.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
no offense OP, but if you were the one on the up & up, why would you wait 1 1/2 years for resolution over something like this?

I've seen these things taken care of in less than a month, "friendly" relationship or not.

I just sold parts to a guy in canada. He was e-mailed pictures of product in box unwrapped, wrapped, then packaged, then box sealed and labeled. When he receives it, everything will match and there will be no problems...

I mean seriously, 1 1/2 years to start this complaint publicly??? Definately seems like your money issues are the real reason for this...

This entire post seems like a crock of crap to me.

It makes more than perfect sense to the rest of us. Perhaps you should actually read then entire thread prior to adding your $.02 next time.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
I think your post reinforces what I said. We are a tight knit community and we take this stuff into consideration. Just look what happened with Canton and LFP. Lessons to be learned. Lethal is a prime example of how to run a business. This whole forum LOVES those guys. They take care of us up and beyond of what is expected, and they get a lot of business because of it. I'd really like to see more vendors step up to that level of service. Not only will it benefit us as consumers, it will benefit them as vendors. We'll have loaded rides and they'll have loaded pockets. In the end, both parties will be happy and have a continuing business relationship.

American Muscle is kick ass as well! In the past few years I've bought a set of rims, CDC light bar, and a variety of smaller stuff also. :beer:

Jack Burton

Established Member
American Muscle is kick ass as well! In the past few years I've bought a set of rims, CDC light bar, and a variety of smaller stuff also. :beer:

I haven't checked them out before. I'll have to give them a look. Thanks for the suggestion.:beer:

Dusten

Established Member
I have to say, i used to be a big proponent of ATS. I had them tune my lightning, and tune several friends rigs afterwards. I never had anything but good to say about them. But this is complete bullshit.
Tell me rick, if i bought a tuner from you, and six months later claimed i never opened it, but when i did it was a turd, would you refund my money? Especially after it took me ****ing six months to pay you? Get real. You guys have really sunk pretty low on this. Looks like i'll be looking for a new tuner on my next car

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member
So Rick, I need to get my car tuned, can you help me out? There's just one catch, I'm waiting on someone to pay me some money they owe me and I won't be able to pay you for a few months.. Can we still get my car tuned this week?

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
I have to say, i used to be a big proponent of ATS. I had them tune my lightning, and tune several friends rigs afterwards. I never had anything but good to say about them. But this is complete bullshit.
Tell me rick, if i bought a tuner from you, and six months later claimed i never opened it, but when i did it was a turd, would you refund my money? Especially after it took me ****ing six months to pay you? Get real. You guys have really sunk pretty low on this. Looks like i'll be looking for a new tuner on my next car

So Rick, I need to get my car tuned, can you help me out? There's just one catch, I'm waiting on someone to pay me some money they owe me and I won't be able to pay you for a few months.. Can we still get my car tuned this week?

well put guys

LS2GTO

Established Member
It's funny...this shit has been going on for a year and a half now with no resolution, but less than a few hours after this goes public Rick finally decides to make it right and send him the cobra intake. Fishy?

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member

Of course it is where have you been? OP feels he got ripped off?
Is he on a Jihad here or something? Just wants money or parts back

Blk04Snake

Established Member
Well, after a year and a half and a $3800 vet bill I have to pay for next week for my girlfriends yellow lab, enough is enough.

OP... You probably should have left this part out.. Looks like you're fishing to collect $$ from people to pay your vet bill. I won't doubt any of what was said thru the 7 pages but to say you sat on this for a year and a half and now blowing the whistle because you need $$ isn't the right way to go about it.

I've got another vendor from another forum that owes me $50 on some go-fast goodies I got for my truck, but I'm being the lazy one not calling him to get it back.. Oh well. I won't go broke and it was just a verbal agreement on price discount. I'm not heartbroken over it.

Hope all gets resolved!

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I can't believe it had to come to this to resolve the situation. Who doesn't inspect parts right when they arrive, especially used parts? What if the part was damaged during shipping? You'd have no recourse with the shipping company 6 months down the road. The fact that the intake sat for 6 months where anyone could have messed with it, and the fact that it sat for 6 months and the OP wasn't paid in the first place just stinks.

Dusten

Established Member
OP... You probably should have left this part out.. Looks like you're fishing to collect $$ from people to pay your vet bill. I won't doubt any of what was said thru the 7 pages but to say you sat on this for a year and a half and now blowing the whistle because you need $$ isn't the right way to go about it.

I've got another vendor from another forum that owes me $50 on some go-fast goodies I got for my truck, but I'm being the lazy one not calling him to get it back.. Oh well. I won't go broke and it was just a verbal agreement on price discount. I'm not heartbroken over it.

Hope all gets resolved!

is it john?

PudgeTheMidget

Established Member

Hope all gets resolved!

It doesn't matter what he needs the $$ for, though.

Last edited:

Un4GivN

QuenchMyThirstw/Gasoline
Established Member

Hope all gets resolved!

Just because he didn't make it public until now doesn't mean he hasn't been trying to get his money. :read:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread