Iowa Picnic/Get Together

Date of Picnic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
Ya i suppose the 26th will work, so what do they serve at this wing place just wings? or all sorts of stuff. If I dont have my truck done, hopefully will, can I still come.

03snkvert

Established Member
Ok people chime in. Right now it looks like the plan is for Sat April 26 at Buffalo Wild Wings w/ a cruise to follow. If this doesn't work for you guys let me know and we can try and work something out

03snkvert

Established Member
Once we are sure on the date, and location. I will start a new thread without all this other info in it and start a poll for the number of people who will be attending. If we all agree on BWW I will try and run out there or call out there this week or next and make sure it is a go.

Corey

Mystikal

Noob
Established Member
I'll try. Wasn't planning on getting my cars out till after finals but I might get them out earlier. And it depends how stressful my finals are going to be but I'll keep the date open just in case.

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
i dont think i will be going, i dont feel like going to desM. just for wings and burning gas...

maybe we can do something in the middle somother time...

bill

Skrapmetal

Established Member
i dont think i will be going, i dont feel like going to desM. just for wings and burning gas...

bill

We will man, promise. :D

This meet was about trying to build a community in Iowa, since we don't really have one to speak of. Once that's set, we can try to swing out to the edges and meet some of you guys.

03snkvert

Established Member

bill

This isn't about getting lunch and cruising and wasting gas!

This was set up so we can all meet, get together, talk cars and put faces with screen names. It is also a time where everyone can meet up and check out all the other cars and maybe get some ideas.

vteckiller2000

Add Lightness
Established Member
This isn't about getting lunch and cruising and wasting gas!

This was set up so we can all meet, get together, talk cars and put faces with screen names. It is also a time where everyone can meet up and check out all the other cars and maybe get some ideas.

Are we going to wear nametags with our SVTP handles on them?

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Good lord, no!

I'll be the fat guy in the black L. SonicBlue, GoFastL, Zeus and I have all met up before.

zeus201

Established Member
Ryan - Asian guy w/ the red vert and you'll hear me coming:banana::pepper::banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread