Iowa Cruise

Are You Gonna Make the Cruise

• Total voters

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Sure, the cruise is for the Iowa SVTP members and their friends. Driving an SVT vehicle isn't required. ;-)

03snkvert

Established Member
In the parking and in the cruise However I would like to keep the SVT Vehicles together!

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
its like a 2 hr drive, which isnt too bad, ill see if i can get it off work

yellow03cobra

Established Member
how about this for an idea, svt's and mustang for buffallo wild wings and the cruise portion, all other vehicles and friends meet up at the shelter afterwards.

Last edited:

ixi

What Would Fonzi Do?
Established Member
Just have the SVT/Stangs park by each other, i think thatd be fine, the more people the better time itll be

yellow03cobra

Established Member
how much outdoor space is even at buffalo wild wings? Is it still reserved? We can't do any thing that will offend them either.

03snkvert

Established Member
They wouldn't really reserve anything for us parking wise. The lot behind the building is usually empty and has plenty of parking.

As far as the food, the more I think about it the more I think maybe we just get some bags of chips or something and get some drinks. If we are going to BWW and most people are going to eat around 2 there is no reason to get anything but snacks and drinks.

At 8 o'clock when our time is up at the shelter, we could always hit up an Applebees or BK or something on the way out of Saylorville.

It seems the farther along we go the more people we have maybe coming. If everyone that says they would come shows up, we will have quite the turnout.

I don't really care who comes out, as long as they remember that this is a SVTPerformance (Mustangs and Lightnings) cruise. Anyone that has a love of cars are invited. I would just like to get to know some of the other members from around the state and some of the local guys off of some of the other Mustang boards.

03snkvert

Established Member
Here is what I had in mind to hand out and put in peoples cars!

20080319164008_00001.gif

yellow03cobra

Established Member
I like the tags. You should probably leave 3-4 lines for the mod lists though.

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
I like the tags. You should probably leave 3-4 lines for the mod lists though.

I thought about that but if I make them that much bigger I cant get enough of them out of a sheet. I figured you could just post up the big mods. I will play with it and see if I can get at least one more line on it!

Actually looking at it, What do you think if we were to take the mods off?

1. There may not be enough room for some people 2. Some people dont have any

Last edited:

zeus201

Established Member
I really do not think it's necessay because most likely everybody will pop the hoods up or people will ask about it.

yellow03cobra

Established Member
One line is fine with me, but also not needed. I would just probably write whipple and what ever power it makes in mine. The only thing is, people are going to ask, but are you all ways going to be by your car, and do you want to answer the question 30 times.

Last edited:

yellow03cobra

Established Member
Also if you email me the file and how many you want and on what ever type of paper, I could print them out on the big fancy digital presses I run at work.

yellow03cobra

Established Member
looks good, I can print it for you if you want, put it on a little stiffer paper so people can put them in their windshields on the dash? I can maybe make it a little bigger at work also, spread it out onto a 12.4 x18.1 paper, so they are easy to read. I could print it tonight. Just tell my how many. Or if you want it on 8.5x11 paper that is fine also.

Users who are viewing this thread