Iowa Cruise Reminder

Are you coming to the cruise

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03snkvert

Established Member
Weather is looking good according to the news this morning. No rain most of the day, and a chance after 10 o'clock.

Hope to see everybody there, we should pull in around 12 o'clock to BWW

matsarge

Established Member
If you guys don't mind a Corvette crashing the party I might stop by to check the cars out. I'm a "car" guy so I like seeing what others are doing.

Last edited:

yellow03cobra

Established Member
I plan on being there about 12 to 12:30, I am sure sonicblue70 will post when he sees this shortly.

Eric91Z

Established Member
I won't be there until 1:30-2:00pm time frame. I will grab a bite to eat on my way back from dropping off my daughter so I will be ready to leave BWW whenever the cruise starts and won't have to try and eat there.

03snkvert

Established Member
Correct, I am going to try and be there around 12. We are meeting up with some other cars and we are going to head out together!

We are either going to Park around BWW or on the Back side, it just depends on where the most open parking is. BWW wouldn't close down the Parking Lot or anything, but we all felt it would still be a good place to start. There should be lots of Traffic in and out of the mall that may peak some interest.

Corey

Eric91Z

Established Member
doing a quicky wash, but i havnt had time to do a detail with all the dam rain, and work.

Well, weather is starting off looking decent as of 7:00am. And the ex-wife is coming down to Des Moines to pick our daughter up so that will save me a lot of time today so I should be there earlier. Hopefully around 12:30pm or so. Now I can have wings to eat!

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I can't remember, did we figure out anything to do at the park if we get bored? Corey was talking about making a box to play Bags at one point.

03snkvert

Established Member
Sorry, I ran out of times for games! Unless there is something at Costco to buy.

I guess we do have a bocce (sp) ball set.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I'm heading out... gonna swing by best buy and maybe pick up a camera, and I gotta swing by Walgreen's too. I'll call you when I get into Altoona.

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
Well atleast we will get the hang of this so the next meet can have all the fun games and such plus I will be able to walk and not be locked up in the hospital for a month, LOL.

03snkvert

Established Member
Thanks again everybody for Coming Out! I had a great time meeting everyone and we had a good turn out.

IMG_0030.gif

IMG_0027.gif

Last edited:

Skrapmetal

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread