Iowa Cruise Reminder

Are you coming to the cruise

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03snkvert

Established Member
Oh... and just for the legal-covering-our-ass record, anyone that wants to race does so on their own. Those of us organizing this aren't organizing a street racing event. :rolling:

Correct, A couple of us (atleast myself) will run around the Limit to keep the goup at a pace. This way if you want to DRIVE a little bit you can still back it down and get with the group.

I have a throw out bearing chirping, so I need to kind of baby the car. I was going to try and change it this week but I didn't want to get into the car and not have it back together by Saturday.:bash:

03snkvert

Established Member
Oh... and just for the legal-covering-our-ass record, anyone that wants to race does so on their own. Those of us organizing this aren't organizing a street racing event. :rolling:

Correct, A couple of us (atleast myself) will run around the Limit to keep the goup at a pace. This way if you want to DRIVE a little bit you can still back it down and get with the group.

I have a throw out bearing chirping, so I need to kind of baby the car. I was going to try and change it this week but I didn't want to get into the car and not have it back together by Saturday.:bash:

And as a general note: The Organizers of this event, shall not be held responsible for the actions of others. Please be RESPONSIBLE.

PLEASE be respectful of the property we will be attending. NO Burnouts or Racing on the Property at Saylorville or Buffalo Wild Wings. We don't want to Give the Mustang guys a bad rep.

Eric91Z

Established Member

And as a general note: The Organizers of this event, shall not be held responsible for the actions of others. Please be RESPONSIBLE.

PLEASE be respectful of the property we will be attending. NO Burnouts or Racing on the Property at Saylorville or Buffalo Wild Wings. We don't want to Give the Mustang guys a bad rep.

Don't worry. I will hang back there with you. I am definitely not in the power league a number of you all are in (yet!).

03snkvert

Established Member
blackbetty may come, but I haven't seen anyone else post up. He was going to send out emails to the members in the plains area. We will see how many people show up.

If it is just the ten guys from here we will still have a good time. Who knows maybe we will get more than we expect.

03snkvert

Established Member
We are going to be out at Buffalo Wild Wings at about 12:30

I haven't put a lot of thought into the rain. I have been watching it all week, and right now it looks like there is a 30% chance of showers. Because Kane (skrapmetal) has reserved the shelter at the lake, I think it will be a rain or shine thing. I am HOPING for shine.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
The forecast this morning said a chance of rain in the afternoon (like 30%)... not sure what it says now. I'm kind of planning rain or shine, unless it's like a monsoon. A little sprinkling once we're at the shelter isn't going to be too bad I hope.

Z28

Established Member
I think I might come, I don't have anything going sat if you guys don't mind one more ls1 in your group haha, might be two cars over at costco!

Boss_302

Established Member
I think I might come, I don't have anything going sat if you guys don't mind one more ls1 in your group haha, might be two cars over at costco!

sweet i wont have to go to a pond and do work to catch fish they will come to me lol just giving ya crap man. its always nice to meet car enthusiast.

zeus201

Established Member
Z28's car is pretty awesome and sounds awesome! I'd love to have it if I wasn't a Mustang guy for life (except if I ever came into a large sump of money then I'd have a Z06).

Boss 302, I can't remeber if I told you to meet at the Kum and Go at the intersection of Mortensen and South Dakota. I'll be there at 11:00 a.m.

Boss_302

Established Member
Z28's car is pretty awesome and sounds awesome! I'd love to have it if I wasn't a Mustang guy for life (except if I ever came into a large sump of money then I'd have a Z06).

Boss 302, I can't remeber if I told you to meet at the Kum and Go at the intersection of Mortensen and South Dakota. I'll be there at 11:00 a.m.

ya you told me and i got your number in my phone.

zeus201

Established Member
I"ll bring some Optimum No Rinse solution if people cars need a quick detail. I know I'll want the car looking good!

Boss_302

Established Member
I"ll bring some Optimum No Rinse solution if people cars need a quick detail. I know I'll want the car looking good!

ya i was going to swing by a car wash because i know the drive up tomorrow night i will get a crap load of bugs and drit from the rain.

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member

If u ever come into a large sum of money why wouldnt you get a supersnake or something like that. Tisk tisk. I bleed blue, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread