Iowa Cruise Reminder

Are you coming to the cruise

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric91Z

Established Member
Looks like I can't make it at noon now. My daughter has swim lessons until 11:00am, then I have to run her up to Gilbert to drop her with her mom. Then I will have to drive back down, get the car and head over there.

I will be there sometime around the 1:30pm time frame or so.

Save me a spot...

Skrapmetal

Established Member
Corey, I haven't had time to make up a map of the cruise route. The new job has gotten pretty damn insane, and I haven't had time to do anything besides work for the last couple of weeks.

03snkvert

Established Member
Cameron, Did you ever find out if you friend is going to come and take pics?

If not we need to see if we can find somone willing to take them!

zeus201

Established Member
7 days till the cruise. Just wondering what people are going to bring to the meet just in case we need to bring more.

Also Corey did you ever send a message to Central Iowa Mustang Club? If you have, did they respond back with a number of people we would expect from them.

03snkvert

Established Member
I sent them an email and never got a response from them.

As far as what to bring, we need to figure out what we are doing for coolers.

I was thinking about waiting to see how many cars show up and the we can hit up Costco real quick for the pop.

99cobrajn

cant touch this........
Established Member
I really wanted to come I not sure if I can(afford) now. Gas is so freekin high I still might find some extra money and come up tho. My bro and 2 friends are a no go they got school crap to do i guess.... Would I be in with the svts for the picts or not then?? You guys are all meeting at 12 and are going to cruse from like 1ish to 2ish then? or what is the time line for this??

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I've got a couple of coolers I can bring... they've been on my deck since last summer and need cleaned out, but that's easy enough to do.

zeus201

Established Member
I really wanted to come I not sure if I can(afford) now. Gas is so freekin high I still might find some extra money and come up tho. My bro and 2 friends are a no go they got school crap to do i guess.... Would I be in with the svts for the picts or not then?? You guys are all meeting at 12 and are going to cruse from like 1ish to 2ish then? or what is the time line for this??

I wouldn't think it really matters who's in the pics or not. :shrug: I'm looking to get a DSLR so hopefully we can take some awesome pics at Wild Wings and Saylorville.

As for coming, I'd hope that you can make but I also understand because I hate paying for gas and it's not going to get any cheaper. Corey (sonicblue) has more details....just pm him!

I also have some coolers and don't care about having them in the car. I'd recommend using dry ice to keep everything cool and not having fear about water leaking out.

Skrapmetal

Established Member
I'm not worried about water leaking out of mine, doubt I'd have time to get dry ice anyway.

mysecondnissan

Established Member
Finally get an SVT, and I am going to miss the cruise since it is the 1 of 2 Saturdays I have to work out of the whole dang year. That has been my luck for about 2 years now. That being said any of you Ames guys want to get together and cruise around Ames let me know.

zeus201

Established Member
I live in Ames over in the Fountain View area (across from the middle school). I'm always up for a little get together. Just pm me or post something. I'll be for looking for a Lightning now....you are probably the only in Ames w/one.

mysecondnissan

Established Member
Im up on the North end of town by the mall on 24th. My x lives over by you, she does not know I bought another vehicle. I was out quite a bit this weekend. Drove around town aimlessly for a while, no one wanted to play. Either no one knows what a Lightning is or they do know and want to leave well enough alone. Did not see any cars worth wasting gas on anyway. Sorry I'll stop cluttering up the cruise thread.

Users who are viewing this thread