Iowa Cruise Reminder

Are you coming to the cruise

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03snkvert

Established Member
Now that we are only two weeks away I thought I would post up and try to get a little better estimate on the amount of cars and people. If you are planning on comeing please post up in this thread.

Thanks for you help.

I know I originally stated that we would start showing up around 1 or 1:30 but I think it may be a good idea to show up a little early so we don't bombard the chef. I will be there at 12 (noon)

Corey

Please keep post to a minimum in this thread to minimize confusion

zeus201

Established Member
I'll be there. Ames area guys, we should leave around 11 or so. Just pm on where you would like to meet and we can leave from there.

Boss_302

Established Member
will be there long as i get time off from work. might try and get another mustang guy from here to go but doubt he will.

gofastl

Life's a garden- Dig It!
Established Member
One of my "friends" has a wedding that day now but it starts at 5, so I will try makin it for awhile. I cant drive cause of my broken leg so I will have to beg a friend and see if they can take me there. Man I feel like a kid again, This sucks.

Eric91Z

Established Member
Yup, I am there. Will be just myself if you are looking for a number count. I can plan on being there around noon, too. I will actually be running up to Ames in the morning to drop my daughter off, back home to dust off the car and detail it, and head out.

So, big question: Does the non-SVT Marauder get parking privileges? ;-)

I do think there should be at least 1 or 2 other Marauders and maybe some other "Panther" cars there.

Last edited:

03snkvert

Established Member
I'll be there. Ames area guys, we should leave around 11 or so. Just pm on where you would like to meet and we can leave from there.

Are you guys coming down I-35?

If so, maybe we could meet up at QT at 14th and I-80 around 11:30!

03snkvert

Established Member
We could meet in the Shoppers lot on the other side of the interstate (old K-mart)

03snkvert

Established Member
Anybody coming from the north or the east (and Kane) can meet up with us at the Shoppers Store at NE 14th and I-80 (old K-Mart). We will be leaving there no later than 11:30am.

David, If you want to meet at Caseys or something by your house we can head down from there.

SVTTuckF100

M&M Custom Finishes
Established Member
If my car isn't in the body shop(wanting to get it repainted) I'll bring that, if not I'll be in the 05 LL Stang(i know..only a V6/5spd but its still kinda fun and great on gas).

I'll be coming from the east on I-80 from Williamsburg, so if any guys from the east want to meet me at Tanger or something we can all head that way together. If I/we could meet some people somewhere around Des Moines, cuz honestly I don't know how to get where we are going, I'm not in Des Moines a lot.

Boss_302

Established Member
hey ames guys any of you from the university up there? im going to be visting a buddy up there fridaynight before the cruise so if you guys would tell me where you are meeting on sat ill just join you guys if ya dont mind.

03snkvert

Established Member
I'll be coming from the east on I-80 from Williamsburg, so if any guys from the east want to meet me at Tanger or something we can all head that way together. If I/we could meet some people somewhere around Des Moines, cuz honestly I don't know how to get where we are going, I'm not in Des Moines a lot.

If you can be down here around 11:30 you can meet us at the Shoppers at E14th. It is the first Exit past the 35/80 interchange. Stay on i-80 and get off on e.14th. As you come down the ramp look to the right and you will see the Shoppers store (right next to Bonanza)

hey ames guys any of you from the university up there? im going to be visting a buddy up there fridaynight before the cruise so if you guys would tell me where you are meeting on sat ill just join you guys if ya dont mind.

zeus201 Is from ames and I am sure he would be more the will to meet up with you somewhere up in Ames

Last edited:

zeus201

Established Member

Sent you a message where to meet up that morning!

Users who are viewing this thread