I think she's gonna go up for sale.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Sorry but here is a 30k car!

FS: 2004 Torch Red Whipple True Forged Cobra - SVTPerformance

if sleepers only sold for 30k this car would top out at 30 to the right person, its a nice car but will be a hard sell.

04 sleepers old car is amazingly clean and modded perfectly but you do realize that his car had 19k miles on it when it sold…..not 3k. Mine is equally as clean if not cleaner and modded the same plus some extras.

ttk53

Established Member
04 sleepers old car is amazingly clean and modded perfectly but you do realize that his car had 19k miles on it when it sold…..not 3k. Mine is equally as clean if not cleaner and modded the same plus some extras.

Yes but to me low miles is low miles. Someone who buys this and drives it would take a huge hit on its value, the same as buying new. And I dont see a collector wanting a modded car.

You have a very clean car but the sale will be hard for you. your going to have to find someone with cash. You will have a lot of people here saying how nice it is, but very few that would spend the cash.

I wish you the best on whatever you decide.

Bandit5.4

Slow driver
Established Member
I say keep it! It's easily one of the best black Termiantors out there! You should be very proud of what you've built!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Yes but to me low miles is low miles. Someone who buys this and drives it would take a huge hit on its value, the same as buying new. And I dont see a collector wanting a modded car.

You have a very clean car but the sale will be hard for you. your going to have to find someone with cash. You will have a lot of people here saying how nice it is, but very few that would spend the cash.

I wish you the best on whatever you decide.

I disagree but I appreciate you opinion as everyone is entitled to one. I guess time will tell if i do decide to part with it. Just to let you know tho i have had had a few offers already well over that 30k mark. I just haven't got the number yet I want yet to pull the trigger.

Last edited:

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
My car has 19k miles on it and while I'm proud of that and consider it a low mile car - it's not a 3k mile car. IMO - that's a whole other category.

LSX_Terminator

Established Member
Gotta be the cleanest black cobra I've ever seen. I'd say keep it. I got rid of mine 9 months ago and I miss it so much I'll be looking for another one this year. Mine had only 6k miles, and my biggest regret was not driving it more. Now I know. If I was in your area I'd give you every penny for that ride! GLWS

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Hope you can keep it man, it's one of my absolutely favorite cobras on the site. Having a black GT your car truly is an inspiration to me everytime I see a picture of it. You did a perfect job on it, every part, color combo, seat choice, wheels, it all just flows together so well.

If you do decide to sell it, just keep the mentality that you've already made one perfect you can make another one perfect. Good luck :beer:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
damn eric, i had no idea your car only had 3k on it :eek:

if OPs car was bone stock, it would be worth $25k easily. you cant turn back the clock when it comes to miles (not legally lol). im sure there are a handful of terminators out there with this low of mileage. and there are plenty of guys with checkbooks who want them. its like buying a new terminator all over again. its always best to get the car as close to new as possible, if possible.

and then you toss on clean, no expense spared mods on top of it.

sure, people will say "im not paying $30k for a terminator. pfft!" and then they go buy one for $20k for one with 40k on it, and then go dump $10k into it and still dont have what this car is lol. unless you plan to buy a $20k cobra and leave it stock, you'd be a fool not to buy this car for $30k (if you can afford it of course).

ive seen more than a few top notch terminators (like 04sleepers) sell for exactly what the owner wanted. there are plenty of terminator fans out there who can afford to write a check for that amount and will when they find the right car.

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
If anybody knows anything about anything (lol), Eric's car will sell for 30k bottom dollar. I have bought and sold many terminators and keep eye on the market at least 3 times daily on multiple sites.

Steve ^^ just made the most obvious point of all, it is simple math people. Someone with cash, or some cash and a bank loan will be buying this car asap the car hits the market.

Contact me when you decide to sell Eric!

CobraLov3r

Established Member
I see a 28-30k car here easily, with the right seller and season you sell it. Understandable you have priorities with the house, and if this is a must sell then it has to go, but like other posts have said you put every ounce into how you wanted this car to be done, along with $50k. Take a step back and re-think about selling it...either way stunning car for black. I like how you did a matte finish on the roof and hood cowls

MalcolmV8

Established Member
That's one heck of a clean car and with really nice mods too. I'd say its worth every bit of $30k to the right buyer. The right buyer looking for exactly that would probably pay you even more than $30k.

IA Shelby

Established Member
damn eric, i had no idea your car only had 3k on it :eek:

if OPs car was bone stock, it would be worth $25k easily. you cant turn back the clock when it comes to miles (not legally lol). im sure there are a handful of terminators out there with this low of mileage. and there are plenty of guys with checkbooks who want them. its like buying a new terminator all over again. its always best to get the car as close to new as possible, if possible.

and then you toss on clean, no expense spared mods on top of it.

sure, people will say "im not paying $30k for a terminator. pfft!" and then they go buy one for $20k for one with 40k on it, and then go dump $10k into it and still dont have what this car is lol. unless you plan to buy a $20k cobra and leave it stock, you'd be a fool not to buy this car for $30k (if you can afford it of course).

ive seen more than a few top notch terminators (like 04sleepers) sell for exactly what the owner wanted. there are plenty of terminator fans out there who can afford to write a check for that amount and will when they find the right car.

My prediction:

1) this car will sell for over 30k
2) it will sell quickly
3) it only takes one buyer with 30k+ in cash to buy it.

The only questions are 1)is just how far above $30k will the price be listed and if the owner will actually list it for sale.

gaspasr

Established Member
Talking about being on SVTP at the right time! I was the lucky one to first message Eric about this feeler ad. After a couple of weeks, he decided to sell and he gave me the first shot at purchasing it. I couldn't resist buying this amazing car which has been one of my favorites on SVTP for a long time. Eric has been awesome. Communication has been outstanding. Car is leaving Vegas tomorrow AM and headed to Texas:banana:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Congrats :beer::beer:

I was just going to say, I paid 26 for mine 6 years ago, with 14,300
I understand its 6 years, but I think Vaders car is worth 30 easy, with all those mods. I would have paid 30, but for me I would have fly to see it, and ship it here.

Users who are viewing this thread