I think she's gonna go up for sale.

mhinchley

Established Member
Awesome car. You may have to sit on it a while though unless... You return it to stock, sell for $25k or so & sell the the parts off separate. Best bet. Just hard to get someone to pay a premium for a modded car. It really is. A super low mile stocker, much easier.

Last edited:

Comp281

Established Member
Amazing car. I don't think you will have trouble getting 30+ for it. It's close to new with excellent mods. You will miss it when it's gone.

hssstang

Established Member
Get every penny you ask for! If I didn't have a 03 cobra and wanted one this is the one I would go for. There are not making these cars any more and this is one of the cleanest ones I have seen! Glws if you sell and hold firm on your price:)

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I usually roll my eyes when people come on here saying they want\expect 30k+ for their Terminators, but yeah - that's a 30k+ Terminator. Pretty much as good as it gets as long as someone wants black - I think that's the only possible issue, many people just don't want a black car, even one as perfect as that car.

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
nice car. I hope you get at least 24k for it. its in great shape and nice that you have all the stock parts.

good luck

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
Ha, if he'll take 24k for that car I'll go to the bank and have a check cut tomorrow morning.

its a really nice but but ive got 25k-30k in my car in mods and I don't see my black 03 with 31k original miles getting more than 30-32k for it.

so 24k is pretty realistic.

but if someone is willing to pay 30k then go for it.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
its a really nice but but ive got 25k-30k in my car in mods and I don't see my black 03 with 31k original miles getting more than 30-32k for it.

According to his original post it has 3k miles, not 30k miles. Nothing wrong with a 30k mile Terminator, especially yours, but it's not the same as a 3k mile car.

Jroc

Established Member
I usually roll my eyes when people come on here saying they want\expect 30k+ for their Terminators, but yeah - that's a 30k+ Terminator. Pretty much as good as it gets as long as someone wants black - I think that's the only possible issue, many people just don't want a black car, even one as perfect as that car.

Black is hard to beat when it's clean.

Anyway OP that is an amazingly nice Terminator! Like someone else already said I usually think of paying 30+K for a 10+ year old Mustang that cost almost that when new is getting ripped off, but yeah that car looks to be worth that easily.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Amazing car OP. I hope you keep it or sell it to someone that will take care of it as well as you do. Where are you located?

Greenwood1982

Established Member
IMO Black was the best color on this car along with competition orange. I know, I own one :). It is a bitch to keep clean, but when it's on It's ON. I know it's a tough color to keep clean, but damn kinda shocked that so many people frown on that color.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
holy crap sell it to someone who will actually drive it. what a waste.

vote for ban!

dumbest comment ever. obviously he bought and and did exactly what he wanted to do with it. If he wanted to dump a ton of miles on the car I'm sure he would have DD'd it.

what a jackass.

getTwisted

Established Member
c10-1.jpg

Honestly one of the nicest Terminators I have ever seen. Hate to see you sale it.

With the mileage and condition I would think you could ask around $35k. Maybe accept $33k. I personally think its worth more, but I figure the market for it would be low to mid 30's.

best of luck! wish I could buy it!:beer:

Last edited:

getTwisted

Established Member
Well I got almost 50k in it. I know i will never get that back out of it but i thinking somewhere in the 33-34k range. I have every part, nut and bolt ever taken off the car bubble wrapped and put neatly in storage bins. Seats were covered in blankets and wrapped in plastic wrap at 1k miles. Everything is in absolute pristine condition and will go with the car. No issues with the car whatsoever

I changed my mind. start at $38k and see what happens. It can't hurt.

getTwisted

Established Member

If he will take 24 for it I'll buy it tomorrow. The big differences is that he has almost 30k less miles on his and it is probably the cleanest terminator in existence. No way it will go for less than 30 IMO. and shouldn't let it go for less than that.

IA Shelby

Established Member
Dyno #'s? Car is tuned on what type of fuel? (E85, 93, 91?)

Any more pics you can share from the all angles. Is that vinyl or paint on the hood & top?

You have my interest peaked.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
Dyno #'s? Car is tuned on what type of fuel? (E85, 93, 91?)

Any more pics you can share from the all angles. Is that vinyl or paint on the hood & top?

You have my interest peaked.

Dyno numbers are 621rwhp/541rwhp on 91 octane. 18 degrees timing on 20#s of boost. The roof and accents are 3M 1080 vinyl wrapped. I will see if i can dig up some more pics or take some more after this crazy work weekend. Car is in Las Vegas for those of you who have asked.

Users who are viewing this thread