I think she's gonna go up for sale.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
c10-1.jpg

Been doing a lot of thinking lately about my selling my car. Just bought a great new house and wanted to free up some cash to get it totally dialed in and do some family things. This car is amazing and mind blowingly clean w/ only 3k original miles on it but ya know, its only a car and the fam is always first. The funnest part of this car was searching to get an immaculate one and working on it to get it perfect. I want to have another adventure like that again with another car after the homestead is all finished. I guess really it depends on what i could even get for it. Whatya think?

xxjaymanzxx

Established Member
beautiful car good luck if you decide to sell it looks like it will be worth every penny

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is GORGEOUS!

Seriously! But if you sell it, I totally understand why. I sold mine a few years ago because financially it was the best thing. But I miss the heck out of it to this day. But like you said, you'll hopefully have another car project down the road when the timing is right. Hope you get top dollar for it. With only 3,000 miles on it, assuming there are no issues, you should easily get $25K+.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
30K I'd say. What are you hoping for op?

Well I got almost 50k in it. I know i will never get that back out of it but i thinking somewhere in the 33-34k range. I have every part, nut and bolt ever taken off the car bubble wrapped and put neatly in storage bins. Seats were covered in blankets and wrapped in plastic wrap at 1k miles. Everything is in absolute pristine condition and will go with the car. No issues with the car whatsoever

Last edited:

cj428mach

Established Member
I think you're in a bubble although I don't know what the mod list is. I think its just almost impossible to go north of 30k for one of these cars. I wish it was because that helps every terminator owner out.

I got my car a few months ago.
original owner 7474 miles
stieg ported blower, cai, and that's it. $24,500
I think if the car was stock you might be able to get 25ish but a lot of people don't like black.

There was a car with only like 200 miles on ebay for a BIN of low to mid 30's.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
holy crap sell it to someone who will actually drive it. what a waste.

lol whatever dude. :bored: I do drive it but its a 3rd vehicle and I work a lot and travel for work also so i don't get to drive it as much as i like.

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
more pics and mods list:

Whipple 2.9
JLT carbon fiber intake
Billetflow throttle body
Fiore fuel rails with black anodized fuel fitting.
Fiore hat w/ twin GT pumps and Twin FPDM's
Metco Pulleys
Thump Billet tensioner
Lethal Performance expansion tank and intercooler reservoir
Fluidyne Exchanger
MRT hood struts
MM CC plates
Tokico D Spec Shocks struts
H&R SS springs No ISO's
Wilwood 14 inch brake kit
Baer 2 piece rear rotor
Goodridge Steel braided brake lines
26 spline input shaft
Quicktime Bell housing/Scatter-shield
Spec 3+ Clutch
Spec Steel flywheel
MGW Shifter
True Forged 3 pice Satin back Chicanes 18x9 18x10.5
Nitto INVO tires 275/35/18F 295/35/18R
Sparco Torino Seats
Autometer ultralite boost and wideband guages
Aeroforced interceptor
SOS Pillar pod
plus was more...

motor2.jpg
wheelbrake.jpg
cobrainterior2.jpg

cc3.jpg

c6-2.jpg

c5-2.jpg

c4-2.jpg

c3-2.jpg

c2-2.jpg

5DFE4B30-CED2-4D20-9B53-E756F7392BF9-7012-0000079F10B5444C_zps3f510e7d.jpg

Last edited:

Digital

Established Member
more pics and mods list:

Whipple 2.9
JLT carbon fiber intake
Billetflow throttle body
Fiore fuel rails with black anodized fuel fitting.
Fiore hat w/ twin GT pumps and Twin FPDM's
Metco Pulleys
Thump Billet tensioner
Lethal Performance expansion tank and intercooler reservoir
Fluidyne Exchanger
MRT hood struts
MM CC plates
Tokico D Spec Shocks struts
H&R SS springs No ISO's
Wilwood 14 inch brake kit
Baer 2 piece rear rotor
Goodridge Steel braided brake lines
26 spline input shaft
Quicktime Bell housing/Scatter-shield
Spec 3+ Clutch
Spec Steel flywheel
MGW Shifter
True Forged 3 pice Satin back Chicanes 18x9 18x10.5
Nitto INVO tires 275/35/18F 295/35/18R
Sparco Torino Seats
Autometer ultralite boost and wideband guages
Aeroforced interceptor
SOS Pillar pod
plus was more...

Yea so you have 15k into a 35k car. I got what you meant.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Damn this thing is retarded clean. Depends on the buyer and season to sell op. Your asking price is not out of reach. Put it out there and stay firm with it. GLWS

testorossa1989

Established Member
A car like that might even be worth getting privately appraised. Its in a class of its own. Surely theirs a collector that wants it

jpk

Established Member
Everyone's financial situation is different, this is why there are always cars coming and going from the market. So if this is one of your bigger assets and you need to take care of more important things, by all means, sell it.

But if you already know you will get a similar car soon, then consider keeping it. The amount of money you put in is a lot to get a car that is just how *you* want it, no one else will pay for what you did to get it to be yours. You will likely spend that money again on whatever you would buy next. So just keep it and enjoy it if you like it!

I had a '96 Cobra that I sold after getting to my ideal state, mostly because I thought I was bored with the car. I just ended up with a new Cobra in 2004 and did many of the same mods over again. After learning my lesson, I have had the '04 for ten years and I am not selling anytime soon. It sits quietly garaged the majority of the year, but I don't give into the temptation to sell it on impulse.

P Weave

Established Member
Unbelievable. Such a good looking ride with amazing mods. Definitely would wait for just the right buyer. Most people would just be tire kickers trying to get a good deal not knowing the amazing machine they're dealing with

mystickb1996

Established Member
Op I just could not imagine selling that car, you might just have the cleanest low mile cobra around. How would you Ever replace it? I agree that's in a class of it's own. Nice car, I think 30k is low personally
Keep it..

Users who are viewing this thread