I think she's gonna go up for sale.

akeohan

Established Member
This IS the car I've modeled some/most of my wish list after. I only hope to have mine as clean and well-built someday! I would be said to see it go to someone that didn’t appreciate and take care of it the way the OP has. It would stink to sell only to buy another and start at the bottom, has to be a hard decision. Good luck.

TVS VERT

Established Member
Dyno numbers are 621rwhp/541rwhp on 91 octane. 18 degrees timing on 20#s of boost. The roof and accents are 3M 1080 vinyl wrapped. I will see if i can dig up some more pics or take some more after this crazy work weekend. Car is in Las Vegas for those of you who have asked.

Beautiful car worth ever Penney of 30k.....I sold my oxford white vert for 30k last fall......on a side note your tuner considers 20# of boost and 18* timing on 91 octane safe?..... Most I ran on 91 was 16#

SVTDice

Established Member
I wouldnt do it. Honestly. Its one of the Icons for SVTPerformance. I know a ton of people that LOVE your car. I'd do what you can to keep it. I know you don't get alot of time with it. But you spent alot of time and alot of money on it and that is something you just simply can't get back. Don't sell it man. You would regret it.

SN8KBYT_1

Established Member
I went north of 30k for mine about 6 months ago. You will get good money for your car. I love the SVT trunk mat and the brake setup on your car. Here is a pic of mine before I put it away for the winter. It was the final wash of the season. I think you have the black version of my car...they are similar in appearance. GLWS, but think long and hard about it!

DrivewaySnakeMedium_zpse4e88026.jpg

DrivewaySnake2Medium_zpse5976a6c.jpg

dom418

Established Member
Lol at some of the trash talk being tossed in here, especially with his price. This is not a $25k car, this is one of the cleanest Terminators on this site. 04 Sleeper got I believe north of $30k for his car and this one is just as nice if not better since it's basically a new car. I don't see why this car wouldn't be worth $30-$35k to the right buyer. Just be patient and put it on autotrader.

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Always liked your car man damn. Lemme get Dem rims trade you my 18 saleens and cash muahaha and name my 2nd born after you

stroked mach

Established Member
you can get what you want but might sit on it or then again on this site someone might want it and be waiting for you to sell it

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
man that is a fantastic car. If it was me, I would have a hard time parting with it, but GLWS if you decide to sell it. Whoever buys it will be a very proud owner one day. I wish it could be me!!!!!:beer:

YuGneLrn2Day

Established Member
amazing looking car!!!:rockon: Like previously said if there's a way you can keep it, I'll defintely consider doing so. If not, I understand family comes 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread