I Found it Interesing Yesterday

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What keeps me posting here is that no matter what vehicle I have, I always feel welcome. As long as I don't come across as a nut swinger, I think most folks appreciate seeing other cars here.
^^Truth.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What keeps me posting here is that no matter what vehicle I have, I always feel welcome. As long as I don't come across as a nut swinger, I think most folks appreciate seeing other cars here.
Especially when it's a Charger Hellcat! ;)

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member

There is so much truth in this. I love seeing Treynor's cars, guys that own GMs, Dodges, and imports. I hate the trolls that are here just to start shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Word. The 350z forums and Is300 forums are full of rice.

Every other thread is " omg how do i makez 400hpz and race everythaaaaaaaaaaang"

Sure I got some shit for my 350z.. but quite a few people know their potential

bgoose99

Established Member
I'm a member because this forum is an awesome place to hang out. Don't post much because that's just the kind of guy I am. :)

lastcall190

Established Member
Had an LS1 back when I joined, Cobras always seemed neat to me, so I joined and liked to read. Life took over a while, had some trucks and disappeared from most all car forums. Got back into cars, began lurking again, but never really post as I just want to search high and low for my answer before asking.

That said, this forum seems to have just a lot of traffic so there's always something new to read or a discussion to chime in on (which I do almost none of, but whatever).

-J

hemdog

Established Member
Eh, I just lurk and learn. I'm not familiar enough with the way the inside jokes go to participate in any of that stuff. I try to add my thoughts when I can. I do visit most days though.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Been here for awhile. Don't currently own an SVT product, thought I'd keep my 99 L till I died. Pulling out in front of someone when they are doing 55+ will kill that idea. I still want another 03/04, redfire of course. And I really enjoy the banter with most of the people I've connected with on this site.

colin450

Established Member
I'll be 29 in May and I've been a member almost 14 years. So for pretty much half my life I've been a member here lol.

Colby2013

Established Member
I just seem to feel that what I would have to say contributes very little to the conversation and instead prefer to just read what others contribute. Other times though it seems as if there are a set number of members that almost have a family feeling with each other and just don't react the same to rare posters.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I find myself here more since the GT500 forum was completely gutted and destroyed by a over bearing control freak moderator. It's a ghost town over there now. Sad..

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Ha, I fall in this category. Check join date and number of messages.

When I had my 03 Termi I had much more reason to post, ask questions, etc.

Now I mostly logon to view Roadside, the political sub forum, and the pics & vid buffet. Enjoy reading more than posting.

Users who are viewing this thread