I Found it Interesing Yesterday

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I was looking for a previous banned member, and looked high and low. I did find a new avenue to search from on this new platform. While looking for said member, I came across all the recent log ins. What I found interesting was how many guys who joined way back log in almost daily, yet never post. I'm talking 2002 and up. Why so intimidated to post? I also saw stuff from a different search as how many have joined and never came back to even look. So many joined on a certain date and never came back even a hour later. Was it a game back then to see how many sites you could join?

UnrealSVT

Established Member
To be quite honest with you, I used to share I'm a little of the trepidation to post because some of the diehard gearheads knew so much more than me. Got to a point where I felt that my questions were stupid, so I wouldn't bother posting them. I would just read and search...

Zemedici

Established Member
To be quite honest with you, I used to share I'm a little of the trepidation to post because some of the diehard gearheads knew so much more than me. Got to a point where I felt that my questions were stupid, so I wouldn't bother posting them. I would just read and search...

Everyone has gotta start somewhere man, and we all have more to learn. Don't sweat it.

UnrealSVT

Established Member
Everyone has gotta start somewhere man, and we all have more to learn. Don't sweat it.
Absolutely my friend! I have been glued to this site daily like a teenage girl on Facebook. Lol Its literally an encyclopedia of facts and suggestions. And the more aggressive I've gotten with my 04 and a build for it, the more active I've become on the site! Don't know where I'd be without it! Lots of help!

Zemedici

Established Member
Absolutely my friend! I have been glued to this site daily like a teenage girl on Facebook. Lol Its literally an encyclopedia of facts and suggestions. And the more aggressive I've gotten with my 04 and a build for it, the more active I've become on the site! Don't know where I'd be without it! Lots of help!

Yessir that's the spirit - my girl calls it 'manbook' hahahahahaha

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't been a member for long, but I log in at least 3 times a day.
(I know, I know, get a life. LOL :D)

UnrealSVT

Established Member
I get the same Josh. My wife calls it facebook for boys.
I've made some good friends via this site, and one who has become a brother who I've become very close to. No Homo.
It's an awesome thing for sure. I'm an over the road truck driver who is a workaholic. This site and it's information and general chat keeps me sane. It's my break from the day and I'm on it every night before I pass out. Helps the time pass before I go home and find some more performance parts on my porch or in the dining room. Lol

Now I just need to find some local work so I can put all my sh*t on! Piling up!

David

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
First, you can spell shit. Second, I do so good around here I scare myself. Big lol. This new shit has been a huge learning curve for us and I've recovered two old members today. I'm actually gonna pat myself on the back and have a another beer. Oops, I'll be in the alky thread again. lol

UnrealSVT

Established Member
First, you can spell shit. Second, I do so good around here I scare myself. Big lol. This new shit has been a huge learning curve for us and I've recovered two old members today. I'm actually gonna pat myself on the back and have a another beer. Oops, I'll be in the alky thread again. lol
Bahahahaha!!!! Have one for me man!

Myusername

Established Member
this is my first forum I've ever been on. I post occasionally, but sometimes don't post because when someone is looking for other people's experiences or opinions you get the few that are no it alls and put down everyone else's posts. I'm too old to deal with that aggravation and just post here and there. But I do lurk about 5 out of 7 days a week.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I enjoy this forum, even though it is quite a bit more restrictive posting wise than S197FORUM. Took a bit to pick up how the mods roll on here, but I get SID runs his house his way.

Users who are viewing this thread