I didn’t think it could get worse but I was wrong .

BCICAN

Established Member
At this point I have spent $2,230 and my car is still not fixed. I talked to HPP ( I had to call them they didn’t call me ) and they told me it wasn’t the $900 tune that was the problem it was something else , I think I said that , I said ok when can I bring it and they told me not till January because they are busy . WTF I do not understand why it is so hard to find someone to do more than take my money . HPP put the car back to original so it doesn’t have the $900 tune any more they put the original CAI and tune but it is still doing same things it went into limp 2 times this morning. It blows my mind I live in Dallas Fort Worth and I can not find one person that will fix my car.

BCICAN

Established Member
Ugh, sucks but also, helpful to keep all this in one thread
Yea, I thought about that but thought it might be better to switch to a new thread since things are different to keep it from getting too cluttered ? Maybe I was wrong

BCICAN

Established Member
I’m hoping it gets fixed at some point soon everyone can’t be incompetent right ? Maybe I’m just that unlucky lol

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
Does the car happen to have a new clutch or lower pulley?

Thought I read somewhere that if either one of these were changed there was some misfire monitor correction procedure that has to be done on 2011+ cars.

BCICAN

Established Member
Does the car happen to have a new clutch or lower pulley?

Thought I read somewhere that if either one of these were changed there was some misfire monitor correction procedure that has to be done on 2011+ cars.
Nope the only thing I had done was the steeda CAI and the tune it came with and Hpp took that off and put it back to original and it is still happening .

BCICAN

Established Member
These are the codes I’m getting now it went into limp 2 times this morning the first time at 7:47 then I cleared codes and it happened again not long after

Attachments

• FB026CAB-1B61-4C6B-A9FC-42DA1738A574.jpeg
    FB026CAB-1B61-4C6B-A9FC-42DA1738A574.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 2C8FBB1B-2E7B-4E2A-B2F4-E69B26D5571B.jpeg
    2C8FBB1B-2E7B-4E2A-B2F4-E69B26D5571B.jpeg
    98 KB · Views: 94

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
Inspect the mass air flow sensor and make sure it is oriented correctly in the intake tube (has markings on it for direction of air flow), and check the electrical connector going to it.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Have you done what everyone suggested in the other threads. There was some good step-by-step info.

Stop wasting money and go attack the issues yourself.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@gimmie11s asks an important and common sense question. If you HAVEN'T done what's been suggested in your threads, make a complete list of them, from the threads. Sort by degree of difficulty. Then go through them one at a time. If you can somehow enlist the assist of a Mustang savvy friend, that would of course help. Leave no stone unturned! The things that you cannot do yourself that remain, those could be addressed by a competent shop or the trusted dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread