I became a meat crayon

Saleen498

Established Member
Straight facts man, I’ve been more ****ed up farting around in a wheelchair playing jokes than I have anything else man.
Can the boys at svtp crowd fund a coyote swapped wheelchair for this man?
Seriously tho, glad you are recovering. Hopefully the doctors time estimates are much longer than reality.

LS WUT

Established Member
Can the boys at svtp crowd fund a coyote swapped wheelchair for this man?
Seriously tho, glad you are recovering. Hopefully the doctors time estimates are much longer than reality.
That would be epic lol, I’d keep that shit forever. I’m praying it’s not what they’re saying either. Not only for the simple fact that I don’t want to be not able to drive my cars. However due to my career change, I don’t have short term, or long term disability since I haven’t even been there 90 days yet. So at the moment I’m working on keeping my job the best I can, since I can’t walk, and do things I can’t do light duty. So no money coming in makes things interesting. Going to exhaust other options before I begin taking another look at my toys. However if that comes then I’ll make that decision then. Praying for the best amigo’s!

IA Shelby

Established Member
Sorry to hear one of the good guys got hurt. Just be thankful you are not my age. I would have snapped pretzel and never got up.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Hope you make a speedy recovery and if the doctor says you won't be able to do aomething again, make sure to prove them wrong! I luckily never crashed my 848 l, but I've been pretty damn close to getting killed or seriously injured riding quads and dirt bikes.

Cobracletus

Established Member
Don't usually comment on shit like this but I always enjoy your posts...and of course your fleet of cars too. Glad to hear that you'll be alright man!!! Prioritize your rest and get healed up.

I sold my bike earlier this year but kept my helmet, gloves and jacket. Don't know if I'll ever get one again. Too many tards on the roads nowadays for me.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
its been quads and two stroke dirt bikes. I now gear up no matter what I am riding
Same, but those days are long over. Almost flipped my mower last Saturday. Ground was real wet and I tried to real close to the culvert, well the grass slide right off that when the rear right hit it. Woke my ass up.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Luckily it was early morning and where we were riding there wasn’t traffic on the specific road.
THAT was a plus! So sorry this happened, but man, it could have been worse. I'm praying you have a faster recovery than the last prognosis of . IF you can back on a bike down the road, be EXTRA cautious from here on. Accidents on bikes, as you know, can be horrendous. But again, the plus is that you're alive and didn't get hurt even worse.
Get Well Soon Love GIF by sendwishonline.com

LS WUT

Established Member
Don't usually comment on shit like this but I always enjoy your posts...and of course your fleet of cars too. Glad to hear that you'll be alright man!!! Prioritize your rest and get healed up.

I sold my bike earlier this year but kept my helmet, gloves and jacket. Don't know if I'll ever get one again. Too many tards on the roads nowadays for me.
Thank you very much for the kind words. I appreciate them a lot. Fleet is still around man, gonna need to buy some battery tenders at the moment.

Everytime I sell a bike I want another one. It’s a passion I love, and enjoyed with my father and brother.

Users who are viewing this thread