Hurricane Ian

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
My home made out well. Lost power this morning at 8am and no real damage. But. Downtown and along the coast going east towards Tamiami Trail is wrecked. Storm surge. This storm was no joke.
Heading back home on Saturday and won’t get there until Friday as me and the wife are making a vacation out of it and spending time in Tennessee then onto the Florida panhandle. Hope all my Florida friends are safe.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Glad some of y’all are checking in and basically ok
I don’t think parts of Florida will ever look the same after this. And my dream used to be to keep this place and buy a home closer to the water. Nope. I’m staying here for evah. I love my condo more than ever and will always live in Florida so help me God.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
My home made out well. Lost power this morning at 8am and no real damage. But. Downtown and along the coast going east towards Tamiami Trail is wrecked. Storm surge. This storm was no joke.
Heading back home on Saturday and won’t get there until Friday as me and the wife are making a vacation out of it and spending time in Tennessee then onto the Florida panhandle. Hope all my Florida friends are safe.

What part of Tennessee?

Driving down the road, tryin’ to blow my load, got seven women on my mind. 4 that wanna screw me, 2 wanna blow me, 1 just wanna eat my ass. I like’em sleazy!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Come over to Bowling Green this weekend.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I don’t think parts of Florida will ever look the same after this. And my dream used to be to keep this place and buy a home closer to the water. Nope. I’m staying here for evah. I love my condo more than ever and will always live in Florida so help me God.
Glad your place is okay. My dream is still to have a small oceanfront high rise condo unit on the beach up in the northeast part of FL which I know you don't like.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like some parts of central fl getting it bad from all the rain. My hood and people are all fine. Several with no power since around 7pm due to a sub station going out but they all have generators

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Glad your place is okay. My dream is still to have a small oceanfront high rise condo unit on the beach up in the northeast part of FL which I know you don't like.
I don’t hate it. It’s just too cold up there in the winter for me but it’s still better than most of America. They don’t get the crazy storms up there we can get down here.

Users who are viewing this thread