Hurricane Ian

_Snake_

Established Member
Ian’s predicted landfall keeps moving south and the most recent update says it’s going to make a direct hit on Venice.

Terrible news for Sarasota County and I hope everyone there stays safe.

We’ll still get impacted, but thankfully it looks like it won’t be as bad as initially thought.

Supposedly birds flock to a safe area. This was behind our house this evening

A0E03AF2-7B7C-4E9D-949D-6364BC3C03E6.jpeg

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
ian-track-zoom.jpg

Most recent. 155mph and just shy of a Category 5 hurricane. "Ian is currently to make landfall as a Category 4 hurricane, but given recent intensification, the storm could be upgraded to a Category 5 prior to landfall." - AccuWeather

Be safe, all!

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I think it's safe to say I won't be traveling to Orlando for meetings at the beginning of next month.

Hope everyone is safe.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Holy shit. Watching Weather Channel now and saw that. Apparently tornadoes are moving northward up the east coast too.
Yes sir, a few here and there I guess. Local weather hasn't really reported any, but there is warnings. Just popped outside, and she's blowing pretty good, but nothing major.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Yes sir, a few here and there I guess. Local weather hasn't really reported any, but there is warnings. Just popped outside, and she's blowing pretty good, but nothing major.
This article just came out from the Orlando Sentinel a few minutes ago. Stated it was supposed to make landfall at 2 PM with gusts of 190mph. Hope that doesn't happen. Winds like that take out practically everything.

Users who are viewing this thread