HPTuners for Coyote platform is coming along very well!

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Lund had the proper tuning on these figured out, long before there were even "#8" issues.

and for the record, Ford has the record for the most # 8's

someone typed It on the internet so it must be true.

as good as the internet is for some things, it's horrible for others. the crap I see repeated and spewed on the internet sometimes is insane,

everyone is an expert.

sorry about your experience, jon jr coming on has helped lighten the load on ken and jon sr a bunch, much better now.

and on your other comment, your exactly right

You could not be more incorrect. I have a junk block from said tooner as proof.

03Steve

Established Member
Looks good.

Weighting factor logging will be useful. If it could be summarized into one PID that would be nice. Example: 1.00 = HDFX table 1. 1.25 = blend of 75% table 1 and 25% table 2. Logging multiple weighting factor positions and their percentage values takes up a lot of real estate.

03Steve

Established Member
Quick question...

Is it possible to invert the Y normailizer and its respective rows in HP Tuners? Isn't a big deal. Just not used to looking at Y values in a descending fashion.

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looks good.

Weighting factor logging will be useful. If it could be summarized into one PID that would be nice. Example: 1.00 = HDFX table 1. 1.25 = blend of 75% table 1 and 25% table 2. Logging multiple weighting factor positions and their percentage values takes up a lot of real estate.

Being able to log anything besides generic PIDs will be useful. Weighting factor is a must have.

Quick question...

Is it possible to invert the Y normailizer and its respective rows in HP Tuners? Isn't a big deal. Just not used to looking at Y values in a descending fashion.

Not currently. That is the way the data is in the binary so that is why it is displayed that way. A button to flip it is something I have requested to be added.

03Steve

Established Member
More of a software editing function...but how about vertical and horizontal interpolation of table data? Example:

10 11 12 40 = 10 20 30 40

40 = 40
12 = 30
11 = 20
10 = 10

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Can't. Svtp will give you infractions or ban you if you talk about those people.

That is patently false, and you've been here long enough to know it.

Can someone just name the other tuner? Sorry on here a lot and seems there has been a lot of issues from a lot of different tuners (-aed)

This is not the place for it, but if he like he may start his own thread describing his experience.

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
More of a software editing function...but how about vertical and horizontal interpolation of table data? Example:

10 11 12 40 = 10 20 30 40

40 = 40
12 = 30
11 = 20
10 = 10

Like this?

interpolate.JPG

03Steve

Established Member
Looks good to me. I know mapping for the '15 is a ways off yet for everyone, but I'll keep HP in mind for when I get one (next new vehicle here).

Are there going to be access levels to keep the knuckledraggers out of driver demand and torque clips?

Eric@HPTuners

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Looks good to me. I know mapping for the '15 is a ways off yet for everyone, but I'll keep HP in mind for when I get one (next new vehicle here).

Are there going to be access levels to keep the knuckledraggers out of driver demand and torque clips?

There are user selectable levels. (Basic, Intermediate, Advanced) that a user can select to display. Everyone will have access to everything though.

Users who are viewing this thread