HPTuners for Coyote platform is coming along very well!

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
HPtuners is coming along very well.

Here is a shot of the Borderline Knock Tables, Missing are the X and Y normalizers (for those that are savvy enough to pick up on it).
spark2.jpg

Those of you that have seen HPTuners in action on the GM or older ford stuff know this layout vs sct's Tree menu layout.
Capture.jpg

I for one, am very excited for a new tuning tool to come to market!

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, that is fantastic news. Had pretty much given up on them after all the Dodge delays. Guess I actually have a use for mine again:)

poof100

Established Member
Eric Brooks now works for HP Tuners and is working on the Ford tuning so good news.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
About damn time lol. Sct software needs the program and a handheld. Hope this is like the gm stuff with no handheld.

From what I see on their forum looks like it will just be 2 credits per VIN. No mention of new hardware.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
HPT is light years in front of SCT imo. The software, user interface, and logger are not even in the same ballpark.

RFM50

Established Member
Lol coming from the guy who is pushing tunes from the guy who racked up the majority of toasted #8 coyotes. Lolololol.

Not defending Lund in any way because I would never give them a crack at my car again do to Ken's horrible customer service but I am pretty sure another well known tuner on here has a worse record. I am one of the unlucky from that tuner. Lund should not have any effect on Terry though. Terry has great customer service and I would buy from him all day long.

Last edited:

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lol coming from the guy who is pushing tunes from the guy who racked up the majority of toasted #8 coyotes. Lolololol.

Lund had the proper tuning on these figured out, long before there were even "#8" issues.

and for the record, Ford has the record for the most # 8's

not sure where you are getting that information from..

someone typed It on the internet so it must be true.

as good as the internet is for some things, it's horrible for others. the crap I see repeated and spewed on the internet sometimes is insane,

everyone is an expert.

Not defending Lund in any way because I would never give them a crack at my car again do to Ken's horrible customer service but I am pretty sure another well known tuner on here has a worse record. I am one of the unlucky from that tuner. Lund should not have any effect on Terry though. Terry has great customer service and I would buy from him all day long.

sorry about your experience, jon jr coming on has helped lighten the load on ken and jon sr a bunch, much better now.

and on your other comment, your exactly right

outlawcrew

Established Member

You to.... I paid $400+ for my tune (beef cake special) only I only received 1 revision, after 9 weeks I gave up. It's been a 1-1/2 years and it still gets my blood pressure up. I was told a refund was not an option.

mystickb1996

Established Member
Can someone just name the other tuner? Sorry on here a lot and seems there has been a lot of issues from a lot of different tuners (-aed)

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Can someone just name the other tuner? Sorry on here a lot and seems there has been a lot of issues from a lot of different tuners (-aed)

Can't. Svtp will give you infractions or ban you if you talk about those people.

Users who are viewing this thread