HPP Twin Kit Has Arrived!

BLK_03

Established Member
Woodys2000 said:
Who is building your motor?

Uggh

Al Papitto. It will be worth the wait, I know, it just sucks that I have everything else ready to go. Waiting is disheartening.

TIMS93GT

Established Member
Man your car is going to be awesome when it is done.

Quick question though...Are you going to box in the bumper support you cut out? Boxing it in would help get some of the support back, and give it a cleaner look. Just a thought.

BLK_03

Established Member
TIMS93GT said:
Man your car is going to be awesome when it is done.

Quick question though...Are you going to box in the bumper support you cut out? Boxing it in would help get some of the support back, and give it a cleaner look. Just a thought.

LOL

No. It won't be seen once the bumper is on and will still offer plenty of support to the bumper. Initially, I debated just leaving it off all together.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
great job so far but i do feel a little worried about you cutting up that bumper support. if you ever were in an ccident(and i hope you never are) and you caused it by some chance i wont what the insurance would say? your essentially take all the central support out of the front of your bumper. no matter where the car is hit in the front the reinforcement will bend immediately and easily.

btw it is made out of reinforced hardened steel.

justin

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
BLK_03 said:
And I am STILL waiting on my motor. Frustrating to say the least. It's been 3 months after I was told it would take 3 weeks. I'm about ready to make a 14 hour drive to Florida to pick it up, bring it home, and put it together myself. Ridiculous.

:lol: I told you 3 weeks meant at least 3 months...but his work is outstanding..:rockon:

BLK_03

Established Member
drksniper said:
great job so far but i do feel a little worried about you cutting up that bumper support. if you ever were in an ccident(and i hope you never are) and you caused it by some chance i wont what the insurance would say? your essentially take all the central support out of the front of your bumper. no matter where the car is hit in the front the reinforcement will bend immediately and easily.

btw it is made out of reinforced hardened steel.

justin

Thanks for your concern.

realaxed83

Established Member
damn nice build man, this is the kind of info that makes me lean towards the hpp kit.....its either that or thp kit. Good luck with the rest of the build and keep us updated.

BLK_03

Established Member
Greg 1320' said:
BLK 03, how is your car coming along? :beer:

Motor will be shipped next week!!!:banana:

I made a video with all my down time, lol. Posted it in the pics/vids section but here it is.

It's a big file, so give Putfile a minute to load up.

The youtube link will be faster, but less quality.

ENJOY

YouTube Link

MustangThief

Established Member
Haha nice, you should post the vid in your original post, since it pretty much sums up every picture you posted, with descriptions Lol.

Very nice man, severely jealous. That's the exact kit I want (well almost, 61mm is overkill to me LOL i'd be happy with 57's any day of the week)

Very nice car.

fastgt110

Established Member
That is def one of the coolest and nicest projects i have seen so far. I wish you luck man, have fun and cant wait to see it all put together! :pepper:

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
defenitely interested in hearing more since I am considering buying the 57 kit myself. great job so far man!

Users who are viewing this thread