How's this for a turbo intake???

shhak

Established Member
We're getting close. Still a few parts left to buy and a little work left to do, but we can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Here's a few update pics.

d4d3c574.jpg

9754841f.jpg

6f0fce3f.jpg

57d3b7ce.jpg

c81e831a.jpg

39a8e9b6.jpg

522413ad.jpg

cdb0f522.jpg

93abeb08.jpg

7fc19534.jpg

0c330698.jpg

tnuce10

Established Member
Looking really good! I was just looking at some of your pictures on yellow bullet...any idea why it won't let me register?

shhak

Established Member
Looking really good! I was just looking at some of your pictures on yellow bullet...any idea why it won't let me register?

Yellowbullet is funny about that. It seems they only let people register at certain times. You might try to send a message to Monte. I know proskr (Jon) had the same trouble.

prostkr

Established Member
He turns registration on and off. My guess best guess is that they are trying to control who is there and keep spam to a minimum. Open registration is a lot of work to keep up with on a site that large. Took me a year to catch the right day to get on.

tnuce10

Established Member
Yellowbullet is funny about that. It seems they only let people register at certain times. You might try to send a message to Monte. I know proskr (Jon) had the same trouble.

He turns registration on and off. My guess best guess is that they are trying to control who is there and keep spam to a minimum. Open registration is a lot of work to keep up with on a site that large. Took me a year to catch the right day to get on.

Would one of you guys mind PM'ing a mod over there for me? I'd love to join that site!

The info over there is a lot closer to what I'm looking for for the fox project I'm starting

Users who are viewing this thread