How's this for a turbo intake???

MGC

Established Member
Wow, super nice build. I remember seeing this a few years ago on modfords, glad you got it all buttoned up!

SVTCobra60

Established Member
Yellowbullet is funny about that. It seems they only let people register at certain times. You might try to send a message to Monte. I know proskr (Jon) had the same trouble.

He turns registration on and off. My guess best guess is that they are trying to control who is there and keep spam to a minimum. Open registration is a lot of work to keep up with on a site that large. Took me a year to catch the right day to get on.

Would one of you guys mind PM'ing a mod over there for me? I'd love to join that site!

The info over there is a lot closer to what I'm looking for for the fox project I'm starting

I've been trying to get on that site for a while now!!! I'd love to join as well it seems like there are some serious cars/information on that site! Makes SVTP look like a bunch of prius's :nonono::nonono:. I've been following your project on that site as well car looks sick. If by any chance you hear anything about registration opening I'd appreciate if someone can shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread