How's this for a turbo intake???

shhak

Established Member
not yet, still trying to get everything in order. Car is at the chassis shop right now getting the cage finished up and getting mini tubbed. the motor should be in the car within another 2 weeks though, I hope.

shhak

Established Member
299modf2010n_small.jpg

can't get this picture to resize, but you get the picture. I don't think any hood is gonna fit...LOL!

Here's a link to the build thread on Bridge Racing's website: http://www.bridgeracing.com/twin_turbo_299ci_mod_motor.htm

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
Once we realized (and finally admitted to ourselves) that we weren't going to be able to finish it and get it to the track this season, we decided to go ahead and do a little chassis work while we were already in it this deep.

The car will fit a much bigger tire now. Probably even as tall as a 31". We've got a good 3 inches to go in and out, so tire clearence should no longer be an issue.

026.jpg

027.jpg

shhak

Established Member
Yeah, give me a day or 2. Been super busy on other stuff so it may take me a couple days to get around to doing it. Shoot me a PM if you don't hear back from me.

Janstang

Established Member
299modf2010n_small.jpg

can't get this picture to resize, but you get the picture. I don't think any hood is gonna fit...LOL!

Here's a link to the build thread on Bridge Racing's website: 299 Bridge Mod
What does it measure for height from the base of the intake to the highest point on top? I don't know if that would fit under my 4in. cowl hood with spacers between the k-member and chassis.:uh oh:

carolinacat

...LOST
Established Member
Your intake looks great. I dont think that its going to fit under a 4 inch . Mine just does and that looks taller than mine. Logan made the intake for me to fit gt heads on a 4.6 block

328.jpg

021.jpg

Last edited:

shhak

Established Member
That looks good too! I think mine looks a little taller, but probably not much. Looks like your runners may be a little longer than mine. I'm mounting mine with motor plates so I may be able to get it a couple inches lower too. Have to wait and see I guess.

shhak

Established Member
so about those tub pictures? :lol1:

Got several on my phone, just have to download them. Had a ton on my digiital camera, but our shop got broken into twice lately and they stole my damn camera both times. After the first time, I bought another one and hadn't even taken it out of the box when they broke in the second time and stole the damn thing again!!!:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread