How's this for a turbo intake???

shhak

Established Member
Got my new intake finally. It's going on my twin 76, destroked 5.4 etc etc etc project.

Marcella Intake: Enough Said!

intake1.jpg

intake2.jpg

intake3.jpg
[/

blowngt

Established Member
That looks awesome.

What are the runner lenghts??

And you know I have to ask..................how much was that bad boy?

I've been looking at a Logan Intake forever now, just don't know anyone running one.

shhak

Established Member
Not sure what the runner length is. The intake won't be here till early next week. The pics are the ones I got from the guy who made it.

There is a guy on ModFords who is running a Logan's intake on a 2V car.

It was $3400 plus shipping, which is almost as much as I paid for the damn short block....LOL!

redstanger

Established Member
MMR and logan both quoted me 2500 for custom intakes...i have a 4.6L with navi heads. im just using the sullivan piece right now.

shhak

Established Member
MMR and logan both quoted me 2500 for custom intakes...i have a 4.6L with navi heads. im just using the sullivan piece right now.

I've seen the MMR and the Logan manifolds. MMR doesn't impress me at all and the Logan was going to be $2850. I'm building a 5.4 with Ford GT heads so there's not a Sullivan to fit that. I ran a Sullivan on my old setup and it is a pretty nice intake for the money. $3400 is a lot to pay for an intake, but I wanted something that looked good as well, so I think this was my best option.

TRBO VNM

it does look great man. congrats and good luck on the rest of the build. gonna be a serious setup.

andreas.e

User from Sweden
Established Member
I've seen the MMR and the Logan manifolds. MMR doesn't impress me at all and the Logan was going to be $2850. I'm building a 5.4 with Ford GT heads so there's not a Sullivan to fit that. I ran a Sullivan on my old setup and it is a pretty nice intake for the money. $3400 is a lot to pay for an intake, but I wanted something that looked good as well, so I think this was my best option.

Hi!

Im doing the exact same thing, 5.4l with GT heads. But I have yet to decide on the intake. Why does the Sullivan not work?

shhak

Established Member
The ports are different on the Ford GT heads. There is a way to modify a sullivan, but from what I hear, it's quite a bit of work.

sweetcobra1

Established Member
WOW what an intake.Sounds like u guys are going to have some of the most bad setups around, congrats, make sure to post the results on your builds. Cant wait :thumbsup:

shhak

Established Member
I'm not sure if it'll fit under that hood or not yet. I'm not planning on using any k-member spacers so I'm sure it's going to take a good sized hood to clear. I'll know more in a couple weeks.

For anyone interested in having an intake made, let me know and I'll talk to John and see what he can do.

Users who are viewing this thread