Home invasion with a firearm? Probation!

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
C'mon man. It's a three year olds reaction. You think a 3 year old black kid wont be scared of cops after they bust down a door and raid their house or a kid that gets bit by a dog doesn't then have a reaction of fear to dogs?

A German Shepherd clamped onto the back of my calf when I was 4 or 5. I was bleeding like a stuck pig. I didn't grow up afraid of dogs and, in fact, am looking to own two German Shepherds in a couple years. I don't by the "traumatized" card.

After reading an article, the accomplice got 10 years for his part in this. Gregory Wallace had no priors and was in jail for 17 months awaiting his trial. I guess the judge figured that was enough time served and gave the guy 5 years probation in addition to time served.

It's about ****ing time somebody realized this!!! THANK YOU!!!!! For ****'s sake, it's not like the judge said "Oh you robbed somebody? Take this probation and be cool, brutha." Dude had already served time, dummies. And what the judge said was not influenced by how the little girl "feels." His statement was reactionary to the PARENTS' impact statement and the utter ridiculousness of it. It was essentially a "Grow Up As a Racist Free" card. Some of the comments I've read about this around the web have gone so far as to say the dude brandished a weapon in the little girl's face! Come the **** on!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
A German Shepherd clamped onto the back of my calf when I was 4 or 5. I was bleeding like a stuck pig. I didn't grow up afraid of dogs and, in fact, am looking to own two German Shepherds in a couple years. I don't by the "traumatized" card.
Good for you. There are many of our service members coming home today that have PTSD from their experience and others with the same experience coming home without PTSD. Do you not believe in the PTSD card?

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member

It's about ****ing time somebody realized this!!! THANK YOU!!!!! For ****'s sake, it's not like the judge said "Oh you robbed somebody? Take this probation and be cool, brutha." Dude had already served time, dummies. And what the judge said was not influenced by how the little girl "feels." His statement was reactionary to the PARENTS' impact statement and the utter ridiculousness of it. It was essentially a "Grow Up As a Racist Free" card. Some of the comments I've read about this around the web have gone so far as to say the dude brandished a weapon in the little girl's face! Come the **** on!

He held the family at gunpoint. That's brandishing a weapon in the little girls face. What are you going on about?

17 months for breaking into a families home and holding them at gun point? **** that. People get longer sentences for selling small amounts of pot. He should still be in prison.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Good for you. There are many of our service members coming home today that have PTSD from their experience and others with the same experience coming home without PTSD. Do you not believe in the PTSD card?

Honestly? I think it's weak mindedness. You take a person that has lived a sheltered life and drop them into a hellhole with no proper coping skills/mechanisms, his/her mind cracks. I'm not saying I'm not sympathetic to their plight, but to attach a medical "condition" to it is a bit much. Sack up, let it go and move on. It's not like somebody is making you relive the event(s) day in and day out. If you can't recognize you're not "in the shit" anymore, well... (I'm a veteran, myself, BTW.) They just need to decompress and desensitize. And I fully realize that could take time, but damn. Spend 10+ years talking about PTSD when "ain't shit happened to you since you left the war?" Come on.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Honestly? I think it's weak mindedness. You take a person that has lived a sheltered life and drop them into a hellhole with no proper coping skills/mechanisms, his/her mind cracks. I'm not saying I'm not sympathetic to their plight, but to attach a medical "condition" to it is a bit much. Sack up, let it go and move on. It's not like somebody is making you relive the event(s) day in and day out. If you can't recognize you're not "in the shit" anymore, well... (I'm a veteran, myself, BTW.) They just need to decompress and desensitize. And I fully realize that could take time, but damn. Spend 10+ years talking about PTSD when "ain't shit happened to you since you left the war?" Come on.
You missed my point. The human brain reacts differently for different people. It is complex and just because something didn't affect you doesn't mean it doesn't affect others. I know guys that were hooah as **** and were greatly affected by the situation they went into. Not everyone is built the same.

Blown 89

Established Member
Everyone's mind is different. It doesn't make them weak if they don't have control over their subconscious and it terrorizes them.

Last edited:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

The criminal is 27 years old, and well knew what his actions were. 17 months for a home invasion using a firearm is a slap on the wrist, especially considering it's a felony and the jackass participated willingly in this with a known criminal. The judge should be offended that the general culture of black Americans is utter shit, and I don't want to hear anyone claim African American status as most have a far greater sense of morals and enthusiasm for right and wrong versus the entitlement natured leaches currently sucking at the government teat.

The remarks echo what many children feel at that early of an age, notice I didn't say all, as they don't all respond the same. His dismissive comments only contribute to the delinquency of said individual, and you're dismissive statements regarding the parents show that you don't have a normal sense of reality about the situation.

imstillclowning

Established Member

Lol yea watchout for Mr. Billy Bada$$ over here..

I'm still trying to figure out how the race card even got put into play?? The judge doesnt even know these people n yet he goes n makes a dumba$$ comment like that. You've got to be kidding me, god forbid a 3 year old has an emotional response to a "traumatic" situation. Notice the quotes around traumatic because some folks handle situations differently.
My step son almost drowned in a pool, now he's afraid to swim in pools. Not that hard to conprehend...

Last edited:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Lol yea watchout for Mr. Billy Bada$$ over here..

I'm still trying to figure out how the race card even got put into play?? The judge doesnt even know these people n yet he goes n makes a dumba$$ comment like that. You've got to be kidding me, god forbid a 3 year old has an emotional response to a "traumatic" situation. Notice the quotes are traumatic because some folks handle situations differently.
My step son almost drowned in a pool, now he's afraid to swim in pools. Not that hard to conprehend...
your step son is a bitch...

Obvious sarcasm should be obvious

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
He held the family at gunpoint. That's brandishing a weapon in the little girls face. What are you going on about?

17 months for breaking into a families home and holding them at gun point? **** that. People get longer sentences for selling small amounts of pot. He should still be in prison.

This

Troponin

Established Member
The black man that broke in to their home and terrorized them is the only one responsible for that little girl being afraid of black men, and, helping to continue setting the stereotype. If the man had green hair or was dressed like a clown, pretty sure the girl would be terrified of men with green hair and clowns too...stupid little 3 year old girl, right!?

This PC bullshit is destroying this country and everything about it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
The black man that broke in to their home and terrorized them is the only one responsible for that little girl being afraid of black men, and, helping to continue setting the stereotype. If the man had green hair or was dressed like a clown, pretty sure the girl would be terrified of men with green hair and clowns too...stupid little 3 year old girl, right!?

This PC bullshit is destroying this country and everything about it.
Excuse my ignorance, but what is PC?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow, offended by a three year old being scared of black men? Get the sand out of your crack and do your job. I give zero ****s that he's offended.

+1

....... The judge should be offended that the general culture of black Americans is utter shit, and I don't want to hear anyone claim African American status as most have a far greater sense of morals and enthusiasm for right and wrong versus the entitlement natured leaches currently sucking at the government teat.....

Not sure I agree about the "general culture" but it sure does seem the stereotypes are taking a LONG time to wear off.

All people and all races need to take ownership for the dipshits in said race/group of people and convince them to get their shit straight instead of making constant excuses for them and blaming everyone else for their shitty behavior.

Personal responsibility for YOUR OWN actions... seems its LONG gone.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Can't really argue with that. Guess I'm just disappointed in "black community" group think. I'm not as articulate typing as i am talking, i would need to sit and have a beer with you to fully explain my thoughts. But i feel the "black community" was/is a brain washing tool enacted long ago by the real racists to ensure voluntary segregation.

I gotta admit, initially I didn't think the punishment fit. My stance has changed after learning more details. I'm always down to discuss this in a civil manner with anyone willing to do so. It's when people get too over the top where I tune them and their opinions out completely. If I'm ever in your city We'll have that beer and not only talk this but cars, life experiences and women lol:beer:

So, in your opinion how long should he have been in jail?

jhonda

Established Member
I wonder if the judge would be offended by most blacks (at least in the media) that hate cops because they had a bad experience with one, or have even heard or seen one having a bad experience?

NinjaBum

Established Member
I don't agree with his ruling at all.

He asked a legit question imo. It seems when a black person does something its held against all of us. I'd like to be judged as an individual please.

When did they indict a whole race of people? The judge said he was criticizing the parents' racist generalization of African Americans, but when I read their statements I didn't see anything about them being afraid of black people, just that their daughter was. I saw them say they don't feel safe and can't sleep one section followed by describing their daughter's fear. If this happened when she was 3 I am not surprised she would be affected that way. She doesn't understand at that age. Therapy is probably needed.

My house got robbed and I still feel paranoid to this day. Just last night my wife woke up and said "it sounds like someone is messing around in the garage" to some wind noise.

Could perhaps the judge have connected some dots that weren't there?
"I have trouble sleeping. *then in a later section*: My daughter still gets an emotional response when she sees black males."
Judge- "Oh you can't sleep because you are afraid of black people!? I can understand your daughter's fear, but you're old enough to not generalize that way!" (despite the fact that they didn't draw those lines, he did.)

Has the crime had a psychological impact on you?

For months after this crime I couldn't sleep. I would relive this incident every night before bed. I would constantly see their faces every time I closed my eyes.

Zero to do with race to this point.

Has this crime effected the lifestyle of you or your family?

Since the crime occurred my daughter is terrified of black males. Where ever we go, we are constantly reminded of her fears. She brings up the crime and can't be left alone in our own home because she is afraid someone will bust in the door."

Two entirely separate statements. Race is only introduced because their very young child obviously imprinted on the most obvious trait a 3 year old would imprint on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread