Home invasion with a firearm? Probation!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Unless you carry constantly or have guns strategically placed, someone kicking in your door may not go down like you think. I'm 4 feet from my door right now, but I'm 15 feet from my closest gun. If things aren't timed well, that's not a great scenario. But I digress....

No, no ,no. He thinks it goes down like in the movies.....

OhIIICobra

Established Member
The real question is why isn't the 2 guys who broke in the house 6 feet under? Or at least getting fed with a straw?

I am sorry but it would sound like ww3 at my house if someone broke or kicked my door in and I was home.

But we as Americans have made crimes a ok thing unless it's high profile case/ or a hate crime. Which is stupid. This was probably not these guys first nor be last "violent crimes". And this judge is part of the problem! Let's slap on the wrist and tell them to be nice! #merica

This case is a perfect example of how even white victims of crime are supposed to be politically correct in their perception and facts surrounding the crime...else they be deemed "racist". I've never seen a time in America that was so pro-criminal & anti-law in 4 decades.

Blown 89

Established Member
Unless you carry constantly or have guns strategically placed, someone kicking in your door may not go down like you think. I'm 4 feet from my door right now, but I'm 15 feet from my closest gun. If things aren't timed well, that's not a great scenario. But I digress....
I carry at home for that very reason. If it's not on my body it's on the table next to me. When I sleep a firearm is within reach. My goal with a firearm is to be as protected as much of the day as possible. It took my home invader a little time to get through the door and get his bearings.

YJSONLY

Established Member
I have my firearm on me 90% of the time. The other 10% it's within an arms reach. Yes, I carry at home.

There are times where there are multiple guns within my reach no movie here. Granted I don't know this case but I think everyone should have a plan... But with allowing people to get away with crimes such as this makes it"ok".

Users who are viewing this thread