Home invasion with a firearm? Probation!

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member
[video=youtube_share;QIOh4QYmS2c]http://youtu.be/QIOh4QYmS2c[/video]

Absolutely ridiculous. The judge is more offended that their 3 year old is now scared of black men than the fact that someone broke into their house and threatened the family with a firearm.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice to know home invasions with a weapon only get a light tap on the wrist, via probation.

paluka21

Established Member
Its unfortunate that he's essentially punishing the family who were victims of a home invasion by handing out a probation to the offender, essentially because he's offended their little girl is afraid of black men. Certainly, that's up to the parents to set the little girl straight and explain to her that not everyone is like the guy who broke into their home. However, justice was NOT served in this case, and the judge in my opinion acted on his emotion rather than the fact, which makes him incompetent to serve the judicial system.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
^I agree

I also don't have an issue with his question/statement either.

Now, I'm not sure why the family had to bring that up in that statement. Not like that would help their case.

I just hope that the judge didn't go easy on the guy, just because of that written statement.
He says that he usually sends guys to jail over that, but why let this guy off easy?

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
The judge's stupidity and lack of understanding of how experiences print on a small child is astonishing.

paluka21

Established Member
Now, I'm not sure why the family had to bring that up in that statement. Not like that would help their case.

I just hope that the judge didn't go easy on the guy, just because of that written statement.
He says that he usually sends guys to jail over that, but why let this guy off easy?

I agree that the family should have kept that to themselves and worked it out with their daughter amongst the family. I can understand how that may offend the judge, but it seemed to me he acted on his emotions and gave the guy a slap on the wrist for something which is a felony given that he had a firearm.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

He said that? Wow. If so it does seem he may have went easy on the guy. I need to read up on the case some more, maybe see the details of the probation as well.

Synyster06Gates

SVT Poster
Established Member

I think it had to do with the psychological issues the little kid has now. Not just something randomly thrown out there. "because of this persons actions, our daughter now has an irrational fear of black men" kinda thing.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
He said that? Wow. If so it does seem he may have went easy on the guy. I need to read up on the case some more, maybe see the details of the probation as well.

Ah, I think I misheard him the first go around, my bad.
@ 2:35ish. "you committed this offense with a handgun, I'm going to send you to prison more times than not".

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
This guys need to lose his job. Where's the outcry over this?

Send every white person through the streets!! :rollseyes

paluka21

Established Member
I think it had to do with the psychological issues the little kid has now. Not just something randomly thrown out there. "because of this persons actions, our daughter now has an irrational fear of black men" kinda thing.

That's a good point.

Blackness03

Established Member
Break into my place with a gun and better be ready for a gun fight. One of us isn't going to make it. He will get what's coming to him one day.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Although i do agree with him, that was a dumb thing to write about your child fearing all black men, his sentencing is by far more offending to me as a law abiding citizen...

Glad to know we now have one more armed criminal back on the street, after a slap on the wrist by a stupid liberal judge.

Last edited:

pullin_hard

Established Member
It seems, there is always new news on black/white racial issues. But how one poster above mentioned this wont get media attention. Just like no one gives a crap about how bad Latinos get treated by blacks and whites. The more racism is brought up/talked about the longer racism will exist.

Users who are viewing this thread