Home invasion with a firearm? Probation!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
It seems, there is always new news on black/white racial issues. But how one poster above mentioned this wont get media attention. Just like no one gives a crap about how bad Latinos get treated by blacks and whites. The more racism is brought up/talked about the longer racism will exist.

We blame the media, but who controls the media?

Satyr

Established Member
The judge is a complete idiot. He finds it offensive that a child has a natural and expected response to a stressful situation? This must be the guy that wants to replace Al Sharpton when karma takes him from this planet.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
We blame the media, but who controls the media?

Hold on a second! I saw the other guy's response to this and it got deleted!?!?! All the vicious vitriol that gets spewed around here (particularly toward minorities) and that comment got deleted?? LOL Come on, man!

2KBlackGT

Established Member
Hold on a second! I saw the other guy's response to this and it got deleted!?!?! All the vicious vitriol that gets spewed around here (particularly toward minorities) and that comment got deleted?? LOL Come on, man!

Dude! I just noticed this too, lol. I even responded to his response and now its gone.......

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Its unfortunate that he's essentially punishing the family who were victims of a home invasion by handing out a probation to the offender, essentially because he's offended their little girl is afraid of black men. Certainly, that's up to the parents to set the little girl straight and explain to her that not everyone is like the guy who broke into their home. However, justice was NOT served in this case, and the judge in my opinion acted on his emotion rather than the fact, which makes him incompetent to serve the judicial system.

Totally agree with you on this...

I can understand where the judge is coming from but I am disappointed, as it appears that he let his emotions do the ruling.

Blown 89

Established Member
Nice to know home invasions with a weapon only get a light tap on the wrist, via probation.
Welcome to our justice system. The person that broke into my home and stole a firearm has multiple firearm offenses and multiple stints in jail was released from prison before the police department got my firearm back to me. I asked the officer his thoughts on it and he said the courts routinely fail us.....he seemed incredibly bitter about it.

Our politicians all want to solve gun violence but none of them are willing to punish people for actual firearms related crimes.

Edit: I listened to the video. That's ridiculous. A 3 year old has PTSD from an armed home invasion and the judge has no sympathy for her but has sympathy for the violent criminal? Are you kidding me?

Last edited:

leftlane86gt

Established Member
That's Louisville Kentucky for you. I live right across the bridge from there in Indiana. Their legal system there is very corrupt. I would guess it's pretty high on the corruption scale in the this country. They just had another officer involved shooting this morning and the suspect was shot twice in the BACK of his leg. I wonder how he would handle it if his 3 YEAR OLD was scared of white men. This judge is a racist piece of garbage. To be more offend of what three year old feels versus the crime that a grown ass man committed against the family and their home.

2KBlackGT

Established Member
That's Louisville Kentucky for you. I live right across the bridge from there in Indiana. Their legal system there is very corrupt. I would guess it's pretty high on the corruption scale in the this country. They just had another officer involved shooting this morning and the suspect was shot twice in the BACK of his leg. I wonder how he would handle it if his 3 YEAR OLD was scared of white men. This judge is a racist piece of garbage. To be more offend of what three year old feels versus the crime that a grown ass man committed against the family and their home.

I don't agree with his ruling at all.

He asked a legit question imo. It seems when a black person does something its held against all of us. I'd like to be judged as an individual please.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
Wow, offended by a three year old being scared of black men? Get the sand out of your crack and do your job. I give zero ****s that he's offended.

Blown 89

Established Member
I'm offended that women who are violently raped, beaten, and violated by men are apprehensive around men. I want to be judged as an individual please!

See how ridiculous and petty that sounds?

That's what this country has come to. People offended that victims are traumatized and blame racism on them rather than being offended at the criminals responsible for those fears.

Last edited:

leftlane86gt

Established Member

He asked a legit question imo. It seems when a black person does something its held against all of us. I'd like to be judged as an individual please.
That's how I feel. Not all black people are criminals. Remove the fact how a 3 year old feels. How does the judge know if the family is or is not working on changing the mind of their child. Lets hope they are. Just rule the case based on the crime! A MAN invaded a home where he was not welcomed. Convict him on the HOME INVASION.

2KBlackGT

Established Member
That's how I feel. Not all black people are criminals. Remove the fact how a 3 year old feels. How does the judge know if the family is or is not working on changing the mind of their child. Lets hope they are. Just rule the case based on the crime! A MAN invaded a home where he was not welcomed. Convict him on the HOME INVASION.

giphy.gif

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member

C'mon man. It's a three year olds reaction. You think a 3 year old black kid wont be scared of cops after they bust down a door and raid their house or a kid that gets bit by a dog doesn't then have a reaction of fear to dogs?

I took the victims statement as "thanks to this mother ****er my kids now a racist. Got to teach her otherwise."

That video was edited. I would like to see the unedited version to get the full story.

2KBlackGT

Established Member
C'mon man. It's a three year olds reaction. You think a 3 year old black kid wont be scared of cops after they bust down a door and raid their house or a kid that gets bit by a dog doesn't then have a reaction of fear to dogs?

I took the victims statement as "thanks to this mother ****er my kids now a racist. Got to teach her otherwise."

That video was edited. I would like to see the unedited version to get the full story.

After reading an article, the accomplice got 10 years for his part in this. Gregory Wallace had no priors and was in jail for 17 months awaiting his trial. I guess the judge figured that was enough time served and gave the guy 5 years probation in addition to time served.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
After reading an article, the accomplice got 10 years for his part in this. Gregory Wallace had no priors and was in jail for 17 months awaiting his trial. I guess the judge figured that was enough time served and gave the guy 5 years probation in addition to time served.
Can't really argue with that. Guess I'm just disappointed in "black community" group think. I'm not as articulate typing as i am talking, i would need to sit and have a beer with you to fully explain my thoughts. But i feel the "black community" was/is a brain washing tool enacted long ago by the real racists to ensure voluntary segregation.

Users who are viewing this thread