GT500 Prices: Post em in here!

Stripe Delete

Crazy SVT Poser
Established Member
Not everyone is paying 20-30K over sticker. The car is 43K MSRP not 60-70K. Be fair and dont compare it to Z06 at 67K msrp.
No use for a Vette here, rather have a modded fat pig.:coolman:

03snakerush

Established Member

95RCode

Established Member
IamMike said:
some good news perhaps, but it looks like alot of ebayers aren't getting their reserves as easily as before.

ebay ended:smmon:

There is still a big shortage of cars and dealers here in the South are saying there will be for quite some time. I saw an ebay auction that ended yesterday where someone paid $17,500 over and some where folks are paying $12K-$15K over for cars to be delivered in January. You're right, reserves aren't being met as quickly and some cars don't meet reserve at all but get really close. Dealers use ebay for exposure as much as anything and I have noticed seveal auctions where they end early due to selling the car off the showroom floor.

bullittman

Established Member
inzane001 said:
If a dealership was to granted an X-plan how much would the Shelby come out too?

IMO you will not see any plan price.......Until maybe the 3rd year ( if it goes that far), there is simply too much demand. if FOMOCO builds "As many as people want" maybe here and there.

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
I picked up my 2007 ShelbyGT500,today-10/24/06. Its white/Blue,stripes,and saleen mustang may be picking it up thursday. Spoke too the marketing mgr.,today and he's seeing if one if there transport trucks are in my area,Louisiana to come too my home and pick it up,too bring it back too Irvine,California. Saleen Mustang is going too play with it for a while,meanning up gradding it for me and numbering it through there speed=lab-team,and keep it for 3-to 4 months showing it off for there program. Then they will bring it back too me. They told me they will get it too 650HP.I PAID MSRP---$45,060.00--really Lucky!!!!!

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
I picked up my 2007 ShelbyGT500,today-10/24/06. Its white/Blue,stripes,and saleen mustang may be picking it up thursday. Spoke too the marketing mgr.,today and he's seeing if one if there transport trucks are in my area,Louisiana to come too my home and pick it up,too bring it back too Irvine,California. Saleen Mustang is going too play with it for a while,meanning up gradding it for me and numbering it through there speed=lab-team,and keep it for 3-to 4 months showing it off for there program. Then they will bring it back too me. They told me they will get it too 650HP.I PAID MSRP---$45,060.00--really Lucky!!!!!

I think you were lucky to get out of high school:poke:

spyder207

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:

Where did you find one?

Robinson Brothers,Baton-Rouge,Louisiana---1-888-293-8111
ask for Andy,he was my salesman. I do not think they will be getting any more,but you never know. At this point of time they ase asking $15,000.00 over MSRP. They received 3 unit's,an one extra shelby making them a total of 4 shelbys.The 3 buyers refering too me and the other two parties put our deposit some 24,months ago,around December ,04,if i remember right. We were guarantied back then MSRP,and that dealer was audubon Ford,then sold out too Robinson Brothers,and believe me they tried to get ,$15.000.00 over MSRP.All 3 of us received a certified letter requesting a price increase,but we stuck together refering too me and the other two buyer,and stated we all had a contract with a deposit also. Well all through the commushion,Robinson Brothers did honor the orginal promise at MSRP,so they do have Interigity, but if we did not stick together and refer to them we were seeking legal advise. They would have stuck us,but it all worked out.

IamMike

exUSAFmike
Established Member
i got a call yesterday from a dealer about a vert they had coming in....I said yeah I'm interested what kind of price are you looking at?

60's....
:lol:

Cobra-O

Established Member
Stopped into a dealership (MI)

Stopped into Tom Holzer Ford (Novi, Michigan) last Friday and they have a Red Vert GT500. As I was checking it out, I saw the extra sticker on the window for an additional $25,000!!!!!

A sales guy walked up and told me not to worry about that and that he could order me one. I asked the price on an order, "probably about $20,000 over sticker".

I read him the riot act and told him his bubble was about to burst. He said it had been sitting there for about 3 months, so must have been one of the first. Wonder why it is still sitting there.....

To top it all off, he swore up and down that Ford was only going to make about 1,000 of them. I told him 15-25,000 over the next 2-3 years was more likely.

I don't know if you guys know what the market and economy is like up in the Motor City, but it is BAD. Past the crapper, straight into the sewer. Take a look at the housing market, drive down the street, "for sale" signs lined up all over the place.

These guys are not helping it out at all by keeping a hot Ford vehicle on the showroom floor because they think they will get a briefcase full of cash for selling it.:xpl:

Ford is producing aroud 9000,shelbys from what Matt ,&,John told me at SVT/Ford-Performance. Call them up and simply ask them-1-800-367-6788
I was jus fournately to buy mind at MSRP--$45,060.00.I put a deposit back in December of 2004,if i remember right. They were allociated 3,and received one additional one. I spoke to my salesman today and they will receive another one and will sell tickets for it with a drawing. all proceds from this
raffel will go to Saint-Judes,from what Andy-told me,my salesman. Ford has donated this patilicular Shelby GT500 for a benefit for St. Judes,Hosipital for the kids . That sounds great to do by Ford. So call at 1-888-293-8111,and inquire about it. I asked how much were the raffel tickets ,but he did not know yet due to he needed more information about the program.But it will be done so you never know some-one will WIN- a 2007 Shelby Gt500,and its for a GREAT!!!!!!!!! cause.Ask for Andy,or Mr. Gainer the sales mgr.,
The dealership is---Robinson Brothers Ford
Airline-Hwy., 1-888-193-8111--Toll-Free
Baton-Rouge,Louisiana 1[225]-225-8900
PS:ask for [Andy]-Inreference to the st.judes-program involving a 2007-Shelby Gt500-Raffel
-----------Mr.[Gainer]-Sales-Mgr.

Last edited:

IamMike

exUSAFmike
Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
Ford is producing aroud 9000,shelbys from what Matt ,&,John told me at SVT/Ford-Performance. Call them up and simply ask them-1-800-367-6788
I was jus fournately to buy mind at MSRP--$45,060.00.I put a deposit back in December of 2004,if i remember right. They were allociated 3,and received one additional one. I spoke to my salesman today and they will receive another one and will sell tickets for it with a drawing. all proceds from this
raffel will go to Saint-Judes,from what Andy-told me,my salesman. Ford has donated this patilicular Shelby GT500 for a benefit for St. Judes,Hosipital for the kids . That sounds great to do by Ford. So call at 1-888-293-8111,and inquire about it. I asked how much were the raffel tickets ,but he did not know yet due to he needed more information about the program.But it will be done so you never know some-one will WIN- a 2007 Shelby Gt500,and its for a GREAT!!!!!!!!! cause.Ask for Andy,or Mr. Gainer the sales mgr.,
The dealership is---Robinson Brothers Ford
Airline-Hwy., 1-888-193-8111--Toll-Free
Baton-Rouge,Louisiana 1[225]-225-8900
PS:ask for [Andy]-Inreference to the st.judes-program involving a 2007-Shelby Gt500-Raffel
-----------Mr.[Gainer]-Sales-Mgr.

yeah 9000 Shelby GT's...not Shelby GT500s. the Shelby GT Hertz clone is going to be a limited production car and only for 2007. The GT500 is going to probably be closer to around 30k total production and if demand stays strong who knows. figure on 25-30k as of right now.

Interesting that if you look on ebay, this stealership in GA is bidding on many of the 500's for sale, and then reselling them. automallofGA or something is the user name. Wonder how long they are going to roll the dice and gamble on paying for these cars and selling them for a profit?

manOwar

Established Member
IamMike said:
yeah 9000 Shelby GT's...not Shelby GT500s. the Shelby GT Hertz clone is going to be a limited production car and only for 2007. The GT500 is going to probably be closer to around 30k total production and if demand stays strong who knows. figure on 25-30k as of right now.

I don't know where your getting your numbers from but, 07 and 08 are the only two years to be confirmed from Ford. 09 is still not confirmed. IMO, and just that, 18,000+/- will be built in 07-08. They're only building 50 GT500's a day and they can't seem to ship that many. With the Vert's still on hold for the shaker 1000, the numbers will drop as the time for 07 model runs out. Job 2 may pick up the pace a bit but with the added options, you could see more holds. :shrug:

yes as we said for 07/model year run SVT stated the shelby Gt500,will be around 9000,units for 2007. Spoke to Ford Racing today and there is talk in Ford corporate offices of a Shelby GT500KR,yes there thinking about producing it. That KR,will be less produced from what I was told this afternoon,if they decide to build it.So get you pocket books ready,you think the market was high for the 07/Shelby GT500,the sky will be the limit for the Shelby GT500KR. Just my opnion,we'll see soon!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread