**GEN-3 Killer Chiller GB**

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudycobra

Established Member
Anyone have trouble installing the condenser fitting with an aftermarket radiator ? My mishimoto is very close to the fitting .

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Anyone have trouble installing the condenser fitting with an aftermarket radiator ? My mishimoto is very close to the fitting .
same here man I got the mishishitty Rad I had to offset the Rad.to the drivers side of the car and its still close.I put some rubber between the peanut fittingand the Rad.just incase.I had to hack up my lower Rad.mounts to make to go over more.
I got to hook up my coolant hoses still AC hoses are hooked up.
I couldn't use the AC clamps with the kit the tool a had didn't work I used regular hose clamps tighten up really good.
I got a pic of the Gen 3 core in the foam bumper I few post back.
also with the moto Rad with stock IC tank I had to move the tank forward from its org location.

rudycobra

Established Member
Got mine all hooked up and ready to recharge my system but my darn hoses I bought from advance don't hook up to my dads residential gauges . Hopefully can find an adapter to connect the two and finish up tmrw .

Rudy

rudycobra

Established Member
I don't like how close almost touching actually the fitting is from Mishi radiator . I gotta try put Lil piece of rubber between there too . I really wish the core was longer and not as high . Sure puts line visible .

Rudy

rudycobra

Established Member
How many cans should it take ?? Mine took 2 and pressure is at 165 and its about 60' here so that actually looks Lil high ? Am I missing something ? Thought it took like 4 cans .

rudycobra

Established Member
qumy2ydu.jpg

Was able to hide all the lines on mine

Rudy

cobra=trouble

Established Member
My 2 lower AC lines on the KC stick. Down. So yoy can see it. But most the right side lines. Am.charged up water is very cold. My gauge is not hooked up just yet.

rudycobra

Established Member
My 2 lower AC lines on the KC stick. Down. So yoy can see it. But most the right side lines. Am.charged up water is very cold. My gauge is not hooked up just yet.

What kind of gauge and where u gonn install a sensor ? I am charged and temp in reservoir with lil thermometer were 32' . I still gotta get fittings and valve for heat exchanger by pass .

Rudy

cobra=trouble

Established Member
OK Joe? I hooked up my gauge today it reads -22 ? Any ideas. Its brand new. The kind you used to. Carry with the kit. Thanks.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
I got the Gen 3 core but the gaugeba got was in a gen2 kit. That's for to bearing no HE installed its .bypassed it does blow.smoke out of the vents.when I breath. On them what's the pickup sensor. Supposed to read. Like 1.4K ohms cold.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread