**GEN-3 Killer Chiller GB**

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I love my drag kit. Flip a switch and it cuts off in cab cooling, doesnt drip water and makes IC fluid cooling more efficient. Wont be another 1-2 months before i can data log IAT2's at the track. Closed for the season.

rudycobra

Established Member
I love my drag kit. Flip a switch and it cuts off in cab cooling, doesnt drip water and makes IC fluid cooling more efficient. Wont be another 1-2 months before i can data log IAT2's at the track. Closed for the season.

I really like that idea , thinking about tryin to see if I can upgrade my regular kit to this .

Rudy

03 silver cobra

Established Member
You mean the accumulator? Have to use an a/c line disconnect tool, looks like a fuel disconnect tool

Last edited:

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
Sweet yea had to go to auto parts store lol . Now just how to run the KC tubes I'm confused wich goes to inlet and outlet from the heat exchanger or the water pump?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

03 silver cobra

Established Member
Do a search, has some decent diagrams of how the whole system is plumbed. I can't remember off the top of my head

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
So I vacuumed the system ran the pag oil and the refrigerant it gets cold but short cycles and the killer chiller don't work. I hope someone can help I'm stumped my high side stays low. It is bout 35 45 degrees here today. A quick response would be helpful trying to get the kit to work
Bump

Last edited:

03 silver cobra

Established Member
were the lines freezing, if so it may be due to the low outside temp and low low side pressure, you can shoot me a pm if needed.

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
I'm saying my fluids are that high i have a digital thermometer I've been checking .. the KC don't make a difference on or off so I'm wondering why it's not working but my ac works.

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
u6yveteg.jpg

My low pressure line gets cold and so does my in cab

yru3e3at.jpg

This line I insulated and runs to KC

hagu2u8e.jpg

Runs to KC

duqa7upy.jpg

Inlet is the bottom is ran from KC

The line from my water pump
Goes to drive side top of heat exchanger threw out the bottom passanger side to the KC then it run to the inlet in the picture above

So it's pump exchanger to KC to ic
And both other lines how could you mess em up the gen 3 kit came with ore cut hoses and the nozzles where already assembled

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread