**GEN-3 Killer Chiller GB**

Status
Not open for further replies.

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
Yea I left a voicemail yesterday sure he will get back to me. just didn't know if any one had a prob like this before or could tell me what I did wrong or could do I just think I have it right and I'm confused why its not working

nxs450

Kanas SVT Poster
Established Member
I have been trying to get a hold of Joe for a week now. He must be out of town or something.

Tony 96 Cobra

Addict
Established Member
Bypass the HE. I did and my coolant is ice cold all the time. During multiple dyno pulls my IAT's stayed around 105 degrees. My tuner laughs after every pull at how well it works.

mustang john

Established Member
Has anybody heard from Joe at KC? He hasnt been on the site here since the 11th of this month and i have been calling for the last few days and only getting voice mail, have also sent an email with no response. I need to get a hold of him to get a replacement fitting for one that is leaking on my KC kit and my car is stuck till i get the KC operational.

Any help?

03 silver cobra

Established Member
If you are looking down on the kc the left side ac line should be going to the firewall and the right side should go to condenser

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
I had them backwards :/ would that make Incab work and not the KC

I know that's a dumb question cause it kinda had to be it but didn't know if I could get Someone who knows first hand

Also if I vacuum the system and recharge do I need to add pag oil again ?

Last edited:

LeKiD

Established Member
Has anybody heard from Joe at KC? He hasnt been on the site here since the 11th of this month and i have been calling for the last few days and only getting voice mail, have also sent an email with no response. I need to get a hold of him to get a replacement fitting for one that is leaking on my KC kit and my car is stuck till i get the KC operational.

Any help?

I cal monday and i speek with him . It was around 4pm .

03.cobra-svt.03

Established Member
I called him he picked up .
think we got it
Figured out ac lines were backword.
I forgot to ask him if your supposed to put pag oil in every time you vacume but I don't wanna be a pain in the ass does any one else know the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread