**GEN-3 Killer Chiller GB**

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtdubvee

Established Member
Oh yeah, my kit is on its way. This combined with the JLT High boost thats in the trunk to be installed will make for a fun mechanical weekend here soon. Thanks Joe!!!!

ZZR

Kickin it in a Termie
Established Member
Just got a call from Joe, ordered n headed my way tomorrow..............:):):)

svtwes

Established Member
Has anyone recieved there KC yet? Ive tried to get in touch with them but all I get is the answering machine:shrug: been almost 2 weeks

mtdubvee

Established Member
Edit: Mine just came in today. My brother just called and said it came to his shop, which was where it was supposed to go.

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
Has anyone recieved there KC yet? Ive tried to get in touch with them but all I get is the answering machine:shrug: been almost 2 weeks
I spoke with Joe. They are moving down the list and taking care of each order. Mine also has not yet shipped out. Guess we have to wait the list seems to be long.

svtwes

Established Member
just curious cause Joe took my billing/ payment information almost 2 weeks ago an today I went too check my account balance an I was never billed for a system.

quad

Established Member
just curious cause Joe took my billing/ payment information almost 2 weeks ago an today I went too check my account balance an I was never billed for a system.
Yes, the same thing happened to me. When I spoke with him 2 days ago he said they are moving down the list. Some guys ordered before us - so we have to wait.

quad

Established Member
Oh yeah, my kit is on its way. This combined with the JLT High boost thats in the trunk to be installed will make for a fun mechanical weekend here soon. Thanks Joe!!!!
Did you have flames painted on your JLT? I had that done at JLT and it looks awesome.

Blueoval92

Sonic Blue 03
Established Member
Gen 3kc

I was supposed to get my KC 9-24-12, been close to 3 weeks now!
i e-mailed and called. No reply:??:

ZZR

Kickin it in a Termie
Established Member
Been some time since myself n a buddy ordered as well.
Box showed up at his place Monday, one arrived here for me yesterday.
Gonna unpack n drool over it on the weekend.

Suspect he's uber busy n just needs peeps to be patient...........not like it's 100deg out and any of us need it right now.

black-plasma

Established Member
Any updates on beat freon and where to get it from ???

Rudy
Same place mentioned in the first post, they just had to change the name from Industrial R12 to Industrial R134a to keep EPA happy.

cobra=trouble

Established Member
Joe any photos of the Gen 3 core. Where you install it in the bumper foam? The one in post #1 was the top fitting one. Thanks also on the Gen 3 unit you throw away the org. Oriffice tube correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread