Ford Outsells TOYOTA(!!!) for the Month of April!!

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
no surprise. Ford currently has the best line up of new cars and trucks on the market. Wait til the rest of them come out!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
no surprise. Ford currently has the best line up of new cars and trucks on the market. Wait til the rest of them come out!

I can honestly say I've never seen a lineup so stacked across the board, and there's still more to come! Almost everything is new and for the most part exciting. :rockon:

Last edited:

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Yes Mullaly has done some job since coming over from Boeing. My brother in law works as an engineer for Boeing in California and said it was a great move when that happened in 2006. This is only the beginning for Ford. They are showing now how great their vehicles are and sustaining the company without taking any money from the Government. Great Job Ford. Its the only car company I am buying anything new from and I own 3 Fords right now.

2004 Black SVT Lightning
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe

A4BLK98SS

Established Member
A major reason for Fords April sales was the Fusion - at over 18k sales, it had it's best month ever!

The new Fusion is a great vehicle. Ford has really turned the corner in my opinion. I think they definitely have one of the strongest lineups of any manufacturer from top to bottom. My wife and I replaced her Escape recently and after looking at lots of options decided on an Edge. It's a great vehicle and I think stands toe to toe with any other SUV in it's class. Good for Ford, I hope they continue kicking ass far into the future :beer:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
usa.gif

icon_ford.gif

KILRSVT

Established Member
good... the one doing best out of the big three. makes me proud. the quality of ford vehicles is actually higher than toyotas. rather have a ford than a toyota anyday.

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
Where's all the big 3 naysayer's such as calcvictim or any of the other bankruptcy lovers. All the fools need to eat crow because this is only the beginning for FOMOCO. Wait till the sho taurus comes out this summer. I have a line on driving one for a few days to get a feel for it. I can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread