Ford GT supercar build with PROCHARGER F2:)

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
You seem like a very smart man! I am impressed with your craftsmenship!

Thank You

here is dyno sheet

fordgtprocharged1210884.jpg

randys14

Established Member
Wow, That is Awesome :)

I got to ride in a stock GT a few months back and that was probably the best experience of my life :D

Couldn't imagine what yours is like.

Sammyboy

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxleddHVV4o"]YouTube - Ford GT super car F2 Procharger start up video[/nomedia]

GTIZZL

Established Member
Thats bad ass!! I've seen twin turbo supercharged ones in person and this takes the cake! Awesome craftsmanship!

Extreme281

Banned
Your car sounds awesome

I know the Mullet GT did 10.27 on Hoosier R6's... I bet if he had a DR he would break 9's easily so I dont think u will have a problem either.

Did some 1/4 mile runs in the GT yesterday 11-20-2010

Can't wait to see him in TX2K11 :D

Edit: Just seen your post on the GT forums :D

I had viewed Mullet vid on the GT Forums ,Its a Compound turbo though,mine is still just an Eaton and Mullet's is the fastest GT for now

@Dan 8's ? IDK that would be a mission on a GT

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzd9loIip_o&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"]‪Ford GT Supercar Procharged 1209rwhp 884ftlbs‬‏ - YouTube[/nomedia]
Dyno vid

Does anyone know what is going on with the GT? Dan?

Last edited:

SilvrStang

Voodoo Racing Innovations
Established Member
Amazing build you got a lot of talent man! Keep up the great work! Those prochargers don't play around!

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
‪Ford GT Supercar Procharged 1209rwhp 884ftlbs‬‏ - YouTube
Dyno vid

Does anyone know what is going on with the GT? Dan?

Bryant just finished my new stroker crank 4.350 and im ready to start put'n a motor together. Its going to be 374 cubes. We are workn on get'n the rear bumper cover mold done aswell. Clambshell is all done just has to be bonded together and ill post pics of the carbon bottom. It looks sick.

I had 5 customers cars to finish this summer and im now done building large project cars for people. With my composite business I have no time. So pretty much all those cars put this deal on hold until now.

I am building one more GT right beside mine right now. Its going to have T.T and a big bore motor. Depending on turbo's it will make 1700-2000rwhp. Its for a very good friend of mine and its going to be sick. Billet intake (ill post pics) and im designing the turbo kit. It will have the same fuel system as my car and already has a motec on it. So this car will be much easier than mine as its not wrecked and wasn't in 2000 pieces.
I'll post a few pics when i have time.

I'll keep plucking away and get my car done. Kinda sad its going to be 3 years in Jan since i started on this thing. But what do ya do. It will be F^CK'N badA$$ when its done and that's all that matters.

blk00gtvert

Established Member
Bryant just finished my new stroker crank 4.350 and im ready to start put'n a motor together. Its going to be 374 cubes. We are workn on get'n the rear bumper cover mold done aswell. Clambshell is all done just has to be bonded together and ill post pics of the carbon bottom. It looks sick.

I had 5 customers cars to finish this summer and im now done building large project cars for people. With my composite business I have no time. So pretty much all those cars put this deal on hold until now.

I am building one more GT right beside mine right now. Its going to have T.T and a big bore motor. Depending on turbo's it will make 1700-2000rwhp. Its for a very good friend of mine and its going to be sick. Billet intake (ill post pics) and im designing the turbo kit. It will have the same fuel system as my car and already has a motec on it. So this car will be much easier than mine as its not wrecked and wasn't in 2000 pieces.

I'll keep plucking away and get my car done. Kinda sad its going to be 3 years in Jan since i started on this thing. But what do ya do. It will be F^CK'N badA$$ when its done and that's all that matters.

god i bow to your awsomeness..... they should name a holiday after you and put you on money...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member

I can hear the TT Gallardos and GTR's shaking already!!!

Users who are viewing this thread