Ford GT supercar build with PROCHARGER F2:)

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
Hey Dan, you are doing some amazing work and I would absolutely love to see this thing in action. If I recall you have Andy do your tuning, right? If I may as, as I have probably overlooked it, do you do all this car stuff full time or is it just a side project? I'm looking for a builder that is in the ND/MN area that is good with modular engines and would love to get your input. Once again your project is amazing.

-Eric

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Hey Dan, you are doing some amazing work and I would absolutely love to see this thing in action. If I recall you have Andy do your tuning, right? If I may as, as I have probably overlooked it, do you do all this car stuff full time or is it just a side project? I'm looking for a builder that is in the ND/MN area that is good with modular engines and would love to get your input. Once again your project is amazing.

-Eric

I don't do it full time anymore, i'm actually getin out of building cars (FOR THE MOST PART LOL) for customers. Going to focus on my Composite business and do some builds of my own when I have money and time. I have had some really good and understanding customers in the last 2 years, taught me a great amount of patience aswell. I will help when I can, so don't be afraid to ask if you need help or have ?s :beer:

Hopefuly we can meet up aswell sometime and I would be happy to give you a ride.

Users who are viewing this thread