Ford GT supercar build with PROCHARGER F2:)

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Here are a few pics

fordgtcarbonclambbottom.jpg

FordGtclambbottom.jpg

Here is the drawing of the T.T intake im having done for my buddy's car. I feel we needed the longest runner intake for having the most low end possible for roll racing. The factory Gt intake has a very short runner and the Wilson manifold does too. The innercooler will then mount after the turbo's before the throttle bodies.

Enjoy:rockon:

SCHONECK4.jpg

bgfrulla1

Established Member
This is so awesome!!!

Looking forward to your future builds and possibly some composites??? :thumbsup:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
I will have it back up and running in the next couple weeks. Bryant crank should be here next week and i'll get the motor together and back in. Motor going back in is just a 331 with cnc'd heads this time and blower cams. Look'n to see how much power it will pick up with the heads and cams before I switch to the big bore and 4.350 stroke motor. Oh yeah also I'll be spinning the blowers harder as I had different gear sets put in them as my intentions were to spin more rpms than im going to so i went to a 5.4 gear set in the blowers from 5.0's. So they are changed and ready to rock.

Did a little changing to the intake on the Twin Turbo car im building. Its being cnc'd right now too and will be done next week. I will be a busy boy this winter finishing two more motors and both cars.

dan16.jpg

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Well, to put it simply this is bad ass. To put it more complicated, this is really bad ass.

Love the work, can't wait to see it done.

Users who are viewing this thread