Ford GT supercar build with PROCHARGER F2:)

MeetMeAtThePark

Force Fed Snake
Established Member
That's a lot of hard work and time but it will definitely pay off, amazing so far.

I wanna see how it compares to this:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02tl_ek8f9I&feature=related"]YouTube - 1800 Hp Ford GT[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
If we don't get pounded with snow this week, im going to dyno it this weekend, just got a couple loose ends to finish up and its pretty much ready to dyno.

iwannakb

Established Member
so do i have this right u gutted the supercharger to make it a intake or is the supercharger still in play? never the less it still sounds 8 kinds of crazy.

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
so do i have this right u gutted the supercharger to make it a intake or is the supercharger still in play? never the less it still sounds 8 kinds of crazy.

Yes gutted the stock blower and turned it into intake/drive for blower, It sounds alittle better with the built motor and cams in it:) Just a little:rockon:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
1210/884 ftlbs rwhp 33lbs of boost

We got a good start on it today. There will be alot more power yet to come when were done...... :burnout:

Look 4 the video in the morning...

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
1210/884 ftlbs rwhp 33lbs of boost

We got a good start on it today. There will be alot more power yet to come when were done...... :burnout:

Look 4 the video in the morning...

Wait, wait, wait. The rwhp and ftlbs are reversed above aren't they? If not 1210 ftlb=:eek:

randys14

Established Member
I better hurry up if i want to be the first GT in the 9's ,pertty close already with a 10.32 on DR

Your car sounds awesome

I know the Mullet GT did 10.27 on Hoosier R6's... I bet if he had a DR he would break 9's easily so I dont think u will have a problem either.

Did some 1/4 mile runs in the GT yesterday 11-20-2010

Can't wait to see him in TX2K11 :D

Edit: Just seen your post on the GT forums :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread